Author: myaudreysu

men and women cannot be friends coz the sex part is always out there [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-8 16:03:46 |Display all floors

sure you can't develop pure friendship with sex meniacs like doc. love

who thinks only about sex.

40DD?  DD is nice, not 40 though.  I wonder her size might be 40-30-40?  Anyways, 5'4" and 105 lbs is 15 lbs over weight for hollywood standard (to tell you what is "sexy hollywood standard", she should be 32 D - 22 - 33, 90 lbs) and 50 lbs underweight for your big mamma standards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-10 15:13:36 |Display all floors

Interesting topic

Yes, quite an interesting topic. And of course in, "When Harry Met Sally" they did end up falling in love. My belief though is that it depends on how self realized the individuals are. I've gone through periods of my life when my best friends are women, and those relationships have been rewarding on all levels. However, this does not mean I was not sexually attracted to them. So, even if the attraction is there, it can still be a meaningful relationship - especially if both parties are honestly aware of the attraction and can deal with it on a mature level.
If our serious relationships with the opposite sex are to succeed, we must first recognize our lover as our best friend anyway. Therefore the question can be asked in reverse. "Are you best friends with your wife or lover." If not, then you should examine more closely your motivation for the relationship. My girlfriend here in China is my closest confidant and I'm happy to say the best friend I've ever had. We knew each other for nearly a year before we even came close to a sexual relationship. We knew it would happen eventually, but the joy of forging a meaningful relationship outweighed the necessity of physical pleasure. The result is that now we see our physical relationship as having a spiritual element that we may otherwise not have been able to realize.
Finally, I believe that it is important to have serious friendships with the opposite sex because it is a means by which we can become more rounded individuals by gaining  insights and perspectives that we may otherwise have ignored or been totally unaware of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 06:39:25 |Display all floors

Not true !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 01:57:31 |Display all floors

To cocogito

cocogito, thanx for the analysis (^_-)*
Maybe you are right... Maybe I'm really of that "first type", but I'm not sure...
If you're interested, here is me:
http://vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=Kyuketsuki_Gekijo
Anyway. It was really interesting to read it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-27 07:01:17 |Display all floors

I think, I've scared you XDD~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.