Author: myaudreysu

men and women cannot be friends coz the sex part is always out there [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-6 20:26:03 |Display all floors

maybe ture, maybe not;)

according to my experience, when a girl doesn't really know what is sex about, then she probable will spend night with a guy without any mind links to sex. She she knows it and had pleasure of cum, then the subject mentioned case might happen! Anyway, it depends on two ppl, their self-control and quality.
Another question, if they don' like each other, how can they get together?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 20:32:10 |Display all floors

maybe ture, maybe not;)

according to my experience, when a girl doesn't really know what is sex about, then she probable will spend night with a guy without any mind links to sex. She she knows it and had pleasure of cum, then the subject mentioned case might happen! Anyway, it depends on two ppl, their self-control and quality.
Another question, if they don' like each other, how can they get together?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 02:21:47 |Display all floors

Hmmm...

But, myaudreysu, I said, that I don't have any female friends, it means, that all my friends is male... And you said, that you don't have any male friends :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 14:59:22 |Display all floors

oops

sorry for my mistake, starryeyed.  No 'either', you still have male friends and I still have female friends :)

well, some ppl say men like to talk about sport and politics, and women just like to talk about fashion and celebrities?

I love sports and m interested in politics, but more than often after talking with a guy on the topics of politics,sports and economics, he may feel that I'm interested in him and he may put the moves on me. things r just going wrong. men and women can be friends? i doubt it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 15:04:43 |Display all floors

for the most part platonic friendships don't really exist

i'm a college student and there's a lot of girls that i regularly talk to at school and have lunch with on campus, but they're just my classmates and acquaintances, not real friends. I consider real friends people that I actually hang out with outside school/work. Furthermore, the only girls I ever hung out with on a regular basis were girls I was trying to score with.  If your girlfriend has a good "guy friend", keep a close eye on that son of a b*tch.

p.s. never trust a chick with a lot of guy friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 00:10:34 |Display all floors

Hmm...

Maybe I am interested in many various things, and I don't need to talk about the fashion or celebrites only :)
Actually, I am not a typical girl, and most of my friends is not a typical guys too ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 15:51:15 |Display all floors

starryeyed, you don't have female friends, and I know why

a few possibilities:

1) you think yourself comparable to a guy and other females are inferior or less intelligent.

2) you think of yourself better than other girls, such as being prettier, sexier and it doesn't worth your time hanging out with other girls unless they are at your "similar level

3) you think of other girls your competitors

I have know a few girls that have both syndrome 2) and 3).  They are usually good-looking girls that hang out only with men or other girls that are similarly good-looking.  In the eyes of other women, these are "bitches"

I have know a couple of syndrome 1).  These are usually smart but ugly girls with few admirors.  These girls might develop friendship with other girls when they grow up.

I think you belong to type 1, if I'm not wrong, though I haven't seen you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.