Views: 4310|Replies: 3

football fans: spain v china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-25 10:16:05 |Display all floors
Anybody have any views on this match?

How about the China team?  Will they play with their best players?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 10:46:54 |Display all floors

Good luck and life -long support

Good luck and life -long support for China Team,although they are making us sad all the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 02:54:56 |Display all floors

lol

Chinese football team were playing against Ireland yesterday here in Ireland, didn't go to watch the match because i knew it was going to be a poor game, Ireland just coming back from Israel world cup qualifying match tired and Chinese players to be honest were very sloppy, they didn't lack enthuasism espcially the left defensive winger who did quite a few very good runs towards that left flank of the pitch. Aside from him rest of the chinese team were just defensive as i saw them in last world cup. The keeper came out of the line to give ireland 1-0 win over China.

dissapointing match, and China lost 3-0 to Spain friendly, although played probably bit better in Ireland it is still very poor.

Chinese players lack the precision pass and dwell near their own half rather than getting out of it. They have the pace but i do wonder if Chinese players need all to be such a tall big players. You just need that in defensive midfielders and defenders. But a quicker feets and some dazzling runs and better passing is needed, more of that surging quick runs from left winger type and some better slick passing is required.

Most importantly chinese team lacks the confidence. Whenever with a ball they don't pass well and tends to pass back to defenders or long balls when under pressure. Some behaviours were bit off as well. I really felt like scolding them a bit hahaha lucky i wasn't in the stadium, i might have personally made some comments at them. They need some reality knocked into their head and get working or sent to few years military training and then play again =P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 21:06:34 |Display all floors

no confidence

I have paid my attention to Chinese football for nearly 10 years.
I don't want to watch Chinese football anymore.
Chinese football lack passion which is the most important element.

PS:Maybe I will still watch some match,but it's all because of someone that I love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.