Author: garyh1959

looking for wife in china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-24 16:01:49 |Display all floors

why did you mention the money when you want a relationship ?

hi there , do you think money can bring you a happy marriage ? what is love in your opinion ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 16:31:29 |Display all floors

ok i try to answer

the money thing is for security for the one i choose so there never is any worry.
What is love ok here we go its only my opinion a humble man from the wes tbut here we go.
Meeting a person who wants to make you be a better man?
When you go to sleep at night there face is the last immage you see when youwake in the morning the same , even when you cannot be together.
Someone you would die for to protect or if you offended them, i am not a romantic man really just a opinoin so please give me some respect for my views what are yours?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 16:53:10 |Display all floors

Stupid guy you are!!!

Guy,
       What do you want? You said you can get it back easily rather than a woman if you lose your money , really? Don't be full of shit here!! Don't forget you are looking for a true love in China it's not for an animal? Are you  an animal who can make his fortune very easily? You know you made people here so angry.  Don't play the peacock what you have!! It seems you are off  your head right now. Nobody has a good mood to read your stupid post!! of course about me!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 22:18:05 |Display all floors

are you serious to find wife?

I agree with most of your opions, but I do not believe that your ex-wife is 3rd of miss world?

And I hate what you said:  " challenge in the race" to be your wife. Is love and marriage an challenge in race!!! It is love and care between each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 14:52:03 |Display all floors

i can send you aphot if youwant

Yes she was and spent about $50,000 to look about 23 and is on Loriel posters everwher, even in China from Summer ah well, life goes on i am not bitter she is marrying a good friend.
The problem is sometimes a rock can be chipped away too much, but i can safely say i was faithfull until she told me about her i had no idea.
So i am cautious but verry honest life is too short to lie or hide, if i get cheated then i believe the person who cheats me will get worse recompense, you live your heaven and hell in your life its true.
Even men cry inside a lot??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-26 12:48:50 |Display all floors

Can Men cry?

Ha? thanks for telling this good joke. I tell you - what you are doing here is trying to gain people's sympathy. Men can't cry in any way. They are selfish and inserious. Cry? They don't know how to cry. They are naturally born that way.  Men are pieces of filth who don't know what love is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-26 13:47:30 |Display all floors

yes they can

Men can cry, they often do within, if they have difficulty in life they usually confide in Drink, Drugs, or chase Women or all 3  at once, but the heart is a wonderful thing and true feelings are immesurable.
Men cry at things like, Death, Birth of Children, Funny things that happen to them or other people.
But the most difficult thing i found as adoctor for children was telling parents i could not do anything for ther children, i cried every time over 10 years which must ammount to 1000 times , so we do care deeply about human feelings, but every time i was strong for the parents.
It was easier for me to cry through pain so i would thump a wall so all my nuckles and fingers are broken, because everytime it hurt no sympathy needed ever so lighten up a little life is too short

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.