Author: garyh1959

looking for wife in china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-23 16:02:40 |Display all floors

hmmm...

maybe the girls think you are too perfect to be true .
just try to tell them some of your shortcoming :-) , of course if you have .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 16:33:31 |Display all floors

hmm

perfection is difficult , i work verry hard so the person would need to have there own space.
I am also not verry romantic in public which i think is normal, i will hold the door open always compliment but no kissing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 16:47:43 |Display all floors

they might think you r too swanky

my last post in this thread was removed!!! this is NOT FUN!!

my friend has a porshe boxter too, but i hate the noise...and it attracts a bit too much attention

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 20:04:52 |Display all floors

Don't be silly.

For the one who started this topic: You are damn silly.  How old are you? As you have known - YOU ARE 46.  Can it be true love???  Don't be silly really. I don't mean to offend you but it is not sensible to find a wife in here.  They just love your money and nationality!

For all women who are thinking that you are gonna have someone to leech:   You women have to be sensible too.  He must just be some uncle pervery.  If he is rich, do you think he needs a wife???  He could have got what he wants.  He may probably just cheat here and cheat you of your bodies.  bla bla bla.

Be sensible!!!!!   

PS: For both:  I don't mean all people are bad but you have to see the reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 13:48:24 |Display all floors

no i am not

Reality is difficult i dont have time i can get any woman in the world that i waant even without the money.
my personality is complete and verry good as is my heart, yes i have been bad in the past but who has not a skeleton in the cupboard, I am sucessful but dont have anyone to share it with maybe i do now but who knows until feelings are exchanged.
Never judge abook by its cover judge what you find inside it when you read it.
Trust is important as judgement if i wa stupid i would not have the money if you took it away i would get it again no problem.
Its easy to make money but not to find true love.Maybe i find it this way who knows???? maybe not???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 14:11:32 |Display all floors

Barking at the wrong tree here

Gary,
For personals it's at http://shanghai.asiaxpat.com/ that the hunt is taking place.
Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 15:56:25 |Display all floors

yes

But i dont want to live in Shanghai, office only, xiamen, beijing and hianan sanya too many people in shanghai , will be verry polluted in 3 years just like Sao Paulo Brazil

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.