Views: 9529|Replies: 29

looking for wife in china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-22 10:31:09 |Display all floors
Hi I am 45 year old business man moving to live in Xiamen for the next 2 years to build a factory. Then i will live in Singapore and commute to china i have a 11 year old daughter moving to china with me in September. I used to be a male model so verry fit for my age, no smoke , drink  or KTV. My business is worth about 45000000 rmb.
open to genuine offers no men please. I am English with only bad chinese 1.85 m tall, 90kg. Blonde  blue eyes. Verry fit so if you want a challenge enter the race?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 12:09:08 |Display all floors

goodluck

nice of you to put how much you are worth. im sure ur gonna get flooded with replies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 12:59:34 |Display all floors

thanks

dont think i need it my father is worth 40 times what i am and he died earlier in the year but i give that away to charity kids cancer you know/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 13:19:46 |Display all floors

amusement, cachinnation, cackle, chortle, chortling, chuckle, chuckling

now, lets get serious!

so you want to tell us more about your history? your ex-wife or ex-girlfriend who gave you the daughter? was she a bitch or she died? your previous residence? what does the cover of your passport say? how did you make your fortune like millions and millions of yan? what kinda girls, or one girl you prefer?

i can prob hook you up with some chinadolls, they are friends of mine whom speak enough prestigious english words

the inter racial sex advocate, dr. charles, in this forum will prob try to hook you up with his many, close to 5000, women, or maybe he is stingy about girls he had tho

your mailbox is big enough?  (just being concerned)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 14:04:03 |Display all floors

you can have mine

you will not have to look any further

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 14:17:28 |Display all floors

no thanks

You may want my e-wife 45 model for loriel paris 3 rd in miss world 100% bitch and some.
She ran off and left me with 2 children well my maid anyway in UK.
So i look for new one its that easy

gary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 14:25:40 |Display all floors

one more question

do you still want another baby then (since you already have 2 kids)?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.