Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-16 16:35:29 |Display all floors

I see

isn't it funny?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 17:39:14 |Display all floors

Turning off your mobile phone

Let me have a try!

It's generally accepted nowadays that mobile phone has played an increasingly important role in our daily life.we can contact and exchange information with  our friends,relatives easily and frequently by the mobile phone.
However,just as a coin has two sides.The mobile phone also has its own disadvantage.for example,if someone call us in the meeting we will feel very embarrassed when we are having a talk with our clients on some important things.in addition,the unhappy calling also disturb and interrupt others.thus,the mobile phone brings us troubles instead of convenience.
Therefore,to make our life easy and comfortable,we should realize that it's necessary for us to turn off the mobile phone when we are on the occasions such as hospital,class,theater and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 17:50:22 |Display all floors

Choosing an occupation

to continue

Nowadays, it's important for everyone to choose their idea occupation. especially for those who will graduate from school,because seeking a job outweighs anything else at the present for them.

In order to find an idea occupation,there are several factors need to be considered.firstly,it's the interests.only the interesting jobs can make us concentrate on the job and work hard for it.secondly,we should consider the social demands,if there are too many applicants for one occupation and the future of this job remains unknown,we may as well reconsider our choice carefully.in addition,the salary , healthy insurance and other social welfare policies are also need to be carefully considered.

As for me,I will choose an occupation according to my interests.when come to the information technology,I am very intersted in it.so seeking an IT related occupation is my idea job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 18:27:56 |Display all floors

thank you very much!

you know! the national cet 4 has only ten days ,  so now I am so busy .
Through it is the third time that I took the examination, but I have the  confidence   to past this time .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 18:29:34 |Display all floors

thank you very much!

you know! the national cet 4 has only ten days ,  so now I am so busy .
Through it is the third time that I took the examination, but I have the  confidence   to past this time .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-18 10:41:40 |Display all floors

If you think you can, you can!

Just as the caption above

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.