Author: monson

The impending Christmas [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-17 11:19:52 |Display all floors

Wish everyone on Chinadaily website merry christmas ahead.

Wish us each other to make great progress on English study by mutual communication.I am extremely grateful for everyone here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 13:04:20 |Display all floors

Merry Christmas!!

Don’t cry. I think you’d better make some new friends.Take it easy,just make it!You’ll certainly find what you want .
I got married the earlier of this year.It’s my first Christmas after married. Let’s wish we all will have a good time at the Christmas eve ,and everyday. My English is not good enough. I do hope I have express myself in clear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 16:08:20 |Display all floors

Re

hey, a new comer i am! Merry Xmas to all !
I have decided to spend all my free time here these days since i join here today!
Very cold and noisy outside,I have prepared the presents for my frends so stay here is my best choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 16:49:49 |Display all floors

To wayves and little lotus

Hello ,wayves and little lotus ,thank you !
In fact ,I have maken some friends in here ,but sometimes I still feel lonely ,I don't know why i have this feelings .
From my face ,I am a very lovely  and lively girl,smile always on my face.
deep down ,I ofen feel unhappy.
I don't understand me sometimes !

Wish little lotus happy everyday with your  husband !
Wayves also enjoy everyday !

Ananzi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 22:12:21 |Display all floors

for monson

first of all, thanks for your replying.besides,i hope that you have a good time in christmas day~.i am a  student of fuzhou university~.and you?
  i have some difficulties in spoken english ,would you help me~?i hope you can give me some advices.look forward to your replying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-18 00:14:01 |Display all floors

a wishful christmas!

This afternoon,i saw a Christmas tree in our company's hall.Suddenly,I am aware the Christmas is coming again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-18 11:30:46 |Display all floors

Ananzi,

Just keep that smile on your face, and it will surely bring new friends to you.  When you feel unhappy, remember that there are plenty of people who would be quick to cheer you up in any way they could.  

Best wishes to you.  :)   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.