Author: memory2004

why feeling lonely sometimes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-31 00:42:19 |Display all floors

Serene-sky

Somebody has time to feel lonely and loaf in loneliness, somebody does not have time to feel lonely and pocket loneliness become habitude signing themselves, I add more on your words, when loneliness comes I would tell I am human, and I can not respond craziness, there is no conclusion, forget loneliness, there is a song Bored, while listening you are really bored to think about it, if one do not be laughed at, stop, find minds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 00:42:50 |Display all floors

Serene-sky

Somebody has time to feel lonely and loaf in loneliness, somebody does not have time to feel lonely and pocket loneliness become habitude signing themselves, I add more on your words, when loneliness comes I would tell I am human, and I can not respond craziness, there is no conclusion, forget loneliness, there is a song Bored, while listening you are really bored to think about it, if one do not be laughed at, stop, find minds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 09:19:05 |Display all floors

Floweridk,i cannot agree with you anymore!

Somebody has time to feel lonely and loaf in loneliness, somebody does not have time to feel lonely and pocket loneliness become habitude signing themselves.

Looking at the crowded stree,staring at the strangers scurrying about here and there,listening to my own heart beat,I know everyone is the passing traveller in the world. Everybody' got something ,but they had to leave behind.One regret from yesterday,that just seems to grow with time.There is no use looking back or wondering how it could be now or might have been.There is still sunset and sunrise tomorrow.  

Dear friends,let's enjoy the sunshine and rainbow ! trees of green,red roses,skies of blue,the clouds of white ,the bright blessed days,the dark scared nights,what a wonderful world it is!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 09:19:09 |Display all floors

Floweridk,i cannot agree with you anymore!

Somebody has time to feel lonely and loaf in loneliness, somebody does not have time to feel lonely and pocket loneliness become habitude signing themselves.

Looking at the crowded stree,staring at the strangers scurrying about here and there,listening to my own heart beat,I know everyone is the passing traveller in the world. Everybody' got something ,but they had to leave behind.One regret from yesterday,that just seems to grow with time.There is no use looking back or wondering how it could be now or might have been.There is still sunset and sunrise tomorrow.  

Dear friends,let's enjoy the sunshine and rainbow ! trees of green,red roses,skies of blue,the clouds of white ,the bright blessed days,the dark scared nights,what a wonderful world it is!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 12:37:54 |Display all floors

Why lonely

There are few reasons to feel lonely.  The most important reason is that you have nothing to do sometimes and feel sorry for yourself.

It has been a very long time since the last time I felt lonely.  There are endless work to do, millions of books to read, and there are a few interesting forums to visit.  even if I hate the work sometimes, even if I don't like the books sometimes, and even if I fight on the forum, I enjoy them and don't feel lonely.

Though I usually fight with Daydreamer, but this time I agree with her that if you are independent, you won't feel lonely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 17:37:56 |Display all floors

serene-sky

I translated your words in Chinese, you back and fill, and did you really know what I said? If you think as you thought about the society, accept or forget, if anyone would feel badness to pretend cultural regimentation do it, if anyone would feel sun warmness, reasons are oneselves' reasons, analys your lonely reason if you would keep on, deal, if you would forget, deal, if one would do crazily to self because loneliness, nobody can stop.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 17:39:13 |Display all floors

serene-sky

I translated your words in Chinese, you back and fill, and did you really know what I said? If you think as you thought about the society, accept or forget, if anyone would feel badness to pretend cultural regimentation do it, if anyone would feel sun warmness, reasons are oneselves' reasons, analys your lonely reason if you would keep on, deal, if you would forget, deal, if one would do crazily to self because loneliness, nobody can stop.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.