Views: 6970|Replies: 15

How can I mend my broken heart? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-18 11:16:19 |Display all floors
I have been breaking up with my girl friend for almost one month. I still can’t forget the intimacy, the happiness’ monuments of our living together; I couldn’t help believing why she has such an immoral of valuation.

I loved her very much; I bought her a golden ring for the commemoration of our one year living together because I loved her desperately. Things happened not good as what I have expected, I censored to her dubious for the missing ring, she admitted she had refunded it for immediate purpose.

The is our dialogues for all of you;

Laokung: My lover, why did you refund it? If you really need money, you should discuss with me, don’t you know? The missing ring has its specially meaning, it commemorates our living together for one year in Guangdong!!!

Lovely girl: this..mmmm….this way….yes, even if I refund it, it’s my business, if I don’t like the ring. I can refund it and buy something I like. Is that a criminal? After you handover it to me, it does not belonged to you anymore, why do you need to care about its gone?

Oh! I just can help believing, what would have driven her to be such an immature, immoral, misconception, illogic thinking of valuation, she has totally twisted the valuation of life.

We quarreled seriously and I slapped her face in order to wake up her mind. All I have gotten was nothing but she left me silently in the next day.

Have I done any wrong? Your comments would be appreciated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-18 11:40:42 |Display all floors

Hey! laokung=anticogito

We quarreled seriously and I slapped her face in order to wake up her mind.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Laokung=anticogito, so sad for your story. I suggest your girl to slap you in the face BACK! !!Losers tend to use violence when they have trouble.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-18 11:44:01 |Display all floors

Btw, anticogito

Your English is sooooooo BAD. Maybe you can teach cocogito Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-18 11:45:59 |Display all floors

suggest that girl FIST you BACK !

"slapped her face in order to wake up her mind"
??

extremely ridiculous !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-18 13:59:49 |Display all floors

Yes, I was wrong of slaping her!

I'm feeling regret for that, what if i didn't slap her?

Would our relationships still be keeping?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-18 14:16:47 |Display all floors

no, she screwed you up first

the day she screwed you up was the day she wanted to end the relationship.  since she wanted to end the relationship, you can't do anything apart from accepting it.  since you accept it, you did well to slap her as you have nothing to loose.  this is how the relationship ended

Simple game theory!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-18 17:31:13 |Display all floors

men can't beat women!

if you really loved her just persuade her i/o using violence, no woman can accept violence.

take it in mind.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.