Views: 7812|Replies: 13

If u r the girl in the story ,what will u do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-15 13:56:30 |Display all floors
a girl fall in love with a boy 4 years older than her era internat.they have not met each other in the really life,but she know they love each other.

Last month,they decide to have a date at the new year.about 10 days later,the boy said to the girl,when he drunk,he went to bed with another girl,he feel sorry to the girl who he have not met .he asked the wretched girl  forgot him. Then he lost ,didn't appear at all.

the girl,a friend of mine,don't know how to deal with it,help her and give her some advice,pls.

Use magic tools Report

brightychen has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-15 14:39:19 |Display all floors

give up

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-15 18:08:37 |Display all floors

Yes, forget him.

An alcoholic should be forgotten in any case.

Use magic tools Report

jellyw has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-15 18:15:28 |Display all floors

certainly , forget him !

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-15 19:12:28 |Display all floors

tks all of u

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-15 20:13:34 |Display all floors

I can't agree with brightychen more!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-15 22:29:35 |Display all floors

If I were her

I am terribly sorry to hear that. Cyber love is a not unusual phenomenon in the present  information. It's romantic. But there are many difficulties to overcome if you want to make it reality. We should keep moderate while we chat with others on the internet. If I were that girl, I would find lots of other things to do instead of indulging myself in that thing. Only through this way, I could feel much better. If not, I will be too upset to suicide.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.