Author: sweetgirl

Wanna find foreigner friends!~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-19 17:05:41 |Display all floors

Let's say somethings about humanity, friendship and so on

I think Chinese men are good, but I think foreign people are very better.
I like foreign things for long time. I don't know how foreign country look to be, I want to go to foreign shops. I want to say one sentence only, please don't fight , we must treat foreign people like sincere friends.
I will speak here after some time past.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-19 17:06:55 |Display all floors

Reply: STOP!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I guess the 17 year old chinese girl put us cool dudes and urbexer in our place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-20 13:25:52 |Display all floors

somethings to say

When we people are in foreign country, we want the local people to be very friendly, right? so why so many Chinese people are not so friendly, this is no good thing. China should learn many good things from foreign friends. Some chinese are not treated well in foreign countries, this is because they are stupid and don't do the good things.
I want to say something about the difference of Chinese men and foreign white men.  I all like them very much. but foreign men are more wonderful, sexy, tall and strong body, Chinese men also good, but not very sexy and wonderful. By the way, I'm not ugly,.))))), I welcome sincere foreign friends to chat with me, no serious face, I want to know your hobby, do you like shopping?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-20 18:24:12 |Display all floors

Reply: somethings to say

femaleonbed inquires:

I want to know your hobby

reply:

phuking (literally and figuratively) chinese woman that think we are “more wonderful, sexy, tall and strong body”.  

femaleonbed inquires:

“do you like shopping?”

reply:

Only if it increase the chances we can phuk (literally and figuratively) you.

femaleonbed states:

By the way, I'm not ugly

reply:

It doesn’t matter.  Pull you skirt up and panties down and bend over, you all look about the same.

========

Maybe when we are done with you, you will realize how wonderful chinese men were.  

But “no serious face” ok?

Now wipe yourself off and get me a beer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-20 21:50:59 |Display all floors

you find a friend... it's me!!

Hello chineese girl...  I'm from Turkey.. and I wanna meet you..  

my msn adress is nick_mick_yok_@hotmail.com

Please add me and  LET'S START::::::::

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-21 12:12:50 |Display all floors

Reply: Reply: STOP!!!!!!!!!!

What u mean? DIDN'T understand?

How's the essay that i just put here. hehe. cool right?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-21 12:15:05 |Display all floors

Hi I must say I'm here for good foreign people

Sometimes people need somethings that are real and sincere. I know some Chinese girls like material things first, but not every Chinese girl is like that. I also think material things are not bad, but you must be sincere and want to make friends. I'm 1.65 tall, OK figure, but I think no use to tell you here...))) . I want to go out travelling with people who are already my friends. I like to eat in good restaurant with good people, I also enjoy shopping with someone who likes to buy things (maybe not for me, can be for himself). I like perfume very much.
By the way, I'm very open-minded, if you think you are open-minded too, send me a PM, we can talk about many things in life.
By the way, i like serious talking only, but no serious face, because our life is making people tired.
smile!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.