Author: sweetgirl

Wanna find foreigner friends!~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-19 07:22:33 |Display all floors

I think...

Dude = Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure

Of course Keanu is part Asian (chinese I think), so not totally white dude. Hoping she's not looking for a DUD, though most people I would consider Dudes are DUDS!! LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-19 12:08:56 |Display all floors

hey WHITE TRASH DEVIL

The English may be losers but not as much as WHITE TRASH AMERICANS

Y'ALL BIG FAT UGLY AND STOOPID

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-19 12:09:57 |Display all floors

hmmm

We Americans had to kick them out of America in 1776. That was the start of their downfall. Now they just live on that pathetic little island that is now being over run by coloreds. Their fate is sealed.

And america isnt being overrun....get over yourself, fat american!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-19 12:34:03 |Display all floors

"overrun"?

sounds kinda negative, I'm glad I live in Australia where we're not being overrun, I enjoy our multiculturalism.
What's wrong with dudes, I'm a dude?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-19 12:42:52 |Display all floors

Reply: "overrun"?

Sorry.  I did not mean to offend my fat English brothers.  What about a little White unity here.   Yes, America is being overrun by coloreds also.  

And to the homosexual Australian dudet, ok your at the “I enjoy our multiculturalism” phase.   That means you do not have many colored there yet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-19 16:41:22 |Display all floors

STOP!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, it's not a suit place to talk with ur friends here! Understand me? and all u talk should fit the topic.
We should be friendly to foreign guys here, though our Chinese friends always be hurted like this in other countries. But friends, just forget it! Cuz all thing that they've done is no of the friends' bussiness here!
the devils who did it r too stupid!!!!!
Do ya all wanna be stupid?????
Plz stop here.
Thanks

urs
SweetGirl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-19 16:53:48 |Display all floors

er....er.....er...

Can you mend my broken heart?

your sympathy would be appreicated!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.