Views: 1488|Replies: 3

相应的责任? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-14 10:19:03 |Display all floors
定义:指在正常工作中,需要拟定和签署具有法律效力的合同,并对合同的结果负有相应的责任。其责任大小视签约、拟定合同的重要性及后果的严重性作为判断基准

Definition:  Need to draft and sign some legal documents in one's daily job, and bear relevant responsibilities of the consequences of the contract.  The size of the responsibility is measured by the importance of the contract being drafted and signed and the severity of the consequences.

bear relevant responsibilities???

severity of the consequences????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 13:18:27 |Display all floors

please,

what the hell is this?

just tell us who would be the supposed reader of the english version of these definitions, a chinese, a laowai who reads english but not chinese, or nobody.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 13:38:24 |Display all floors

A laowai, of course.

What do you mean by hell?  You mean my poor English shocked you?

Then for the sake of your own health, do not come to my thread anymore.

There seems to be serveral persons ridiculing other people's  questions these days.  I think maybe, like one of the posters did here serveral days ago, I also need to announce in my thread that, I also do not welcome smugs and critics.

There are many English experts here who are very willing to help, and always encourage others.

This is the work my boss wants me to do, then I have to do it.   I need encouragement and help, not being 泼冷水.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 14:37:17 |Display all floors

Alrite all right,

Terms of contract require the accuracy of language. And Chinese version and English ver. are mutual suppliment to each other.
About the wording and diction, you'd better consult an expert of law. Any defect in understanding may involve you in trouble.
Kam Santiago, at your service.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.