Views: 7988|Replies: 10

survey 'concern' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-14 13:55:02 |Display all floors
now, china is in a good situation home or abroad.
but we should keep alert!
please list out 5 kind things that we as a common people concern
about the most!
at last ,do not forget to give your occupation!
thank your participating.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-18 18:59:06 |Display all floors

why?

several days past
why there is nobody answer my QS?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 00:58:55 |Display all floors

Sorry stanley!

There are really only a few people who post to this site, and mostly they are just interested in attacking each other.

Something actually useful, like your survey, has no chance here...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-21 23:46:26 |Display all floors

I support you

I think China still face a lot of problem today,also she has done a good job indeed for past few decades.
the first problem is how to resolve the problem of unemployment.It is known to all that China face serious unemployment,also its econony developes fast.I am a college student ,and I know how difficult for a college student to get a job.Only 50% of two million student graduating from the universities get the job. among whom only a few get a content job.
The second problem is the gap between the coast and the inner land,the urbal and the rural area is becoming wider and wider.I find some of my classmates really has an economical problem.They ate pain meal, take a part-time job ,study hard to get scholarship,and so on in order to save money .I really admire their encourage and sympathise their situation.
The third problem is corruption.It is known to all that there are serious corruption problem in removing old house,massive constructive project invested by the government.Although a lot of corrupt officials are punished,there are more and more who have not been found.The poor the place is ,the more serious the problem is.
The forth problem is how to reform the text-oriented education regime.The text-oriented education regime has a lot of flaw.In the long run ,it must be replaced by quality-oriented education regime.However ,because of the huge population and serious competition,the reform can not be carried out thouroghly.
The last problem is how to reunion taiwan peacefully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-21 23:48:09 |Display all floors

I support you!

I think China still faces a lot of problem today,also she has done a good job indeed for past few decades.
the first problem is how to resolve the problem of unemployment. It is known to all that China face serious unemployment,also its econony develops fast. I am a college student ,and I know how difficult for a college student to get a job. Only 50% of two million student graduating from the universities get the job.  among whom only a few get a content job.
The second problem is the gap between the coast and the inner land,the urbal and the urban area is becoming wider and wider. I find some of my classmates really has an economical problem. They ate pain meal, take a part-time job ,study hard to get scholarship,and so on in order to save money . I really admire their encourage and sympathise their situation.
The third problem is corruption. It is known to all that there are serious corruption problem in removing old house,massive constructive project invested by the government. Although a lot of corrupt officials are punished,there are more and more who have not been found. The poor the place is ,the more serious the problem is.
The forth problem is how to reform the text-oriented education regime. The text-oriented education regime has a lot of flaw. In the long run ,it must be replaced by quality-oriented education regime. However ,because of the huge population and serious competition,the reform can not be carried out thoroughly.  
The last problem is how to reunion Taiwan peacefully.

a  college student

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-22 00:04:34 |Display all floors

my 5 concerns

my occupation: magazine editor
my concerns:the safety and health of my family,  the quality of daily life, of my personal  sentiment, of the career development, of the air(or environment).
suggestion: maybe people need more detailed instruction to reply to this survey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-22 00:23:30 |Display all floors

My deep concerns.

ultra-nationalism

descrimination against people who hold different views

irrational protectionism

racism

extremism

indecision in government's reform and improvement

the lives of those disadvantaged and those poor

the indifference to the crimes

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.