Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 13:57:11 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 14:01:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 15:23:53 |Display all floors

To Christo:

i admire your poems with awe:-)
poets are with magic powers from God, maybe.They could see through the twists and turns of life with their penetrating eyes.
someone says poets are angels in the earthly world, they have given up their life in heaven to enlighten the whole world with their magic pens and words. i believe so.
of all the poems you have posted here, i like ' Farewell, my angel' most
nothing in the world is everlasting, when it is time for us to let something go of, just let it go. the pain inside maybe is heart-stabing, but time is the best therapist who has the duty to keep us forgetful now and then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 20:58:16 |Display all floors

Wonderful poems~

Thanks for your wonderful poems.I am in my course of Poetry Appreciation.And those are some treasures from the ancient poets,they are terrific ,but  your work aroused me a stronger interest in poetry .I would come here often to appreciate more of your works .By the way ,could I show  your excellent works to my friends ?I think they will appreciate them too~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 13:21:27 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 13:23:23 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.