Author: littleboat

能力主义: Competence???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-3 16:25:48 |Display all floors

以能力为取向, 在公平的原则下,...

以能力为取向,在公平的原则下,内部拔擢有实力的员工,为公司贡献实绩并获得相对报酬。
select from company employees those showing better competence solely based on their past performance for promotion and compensate their contributions accordingly. (loosely translated)

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-3-3 16:30:40 |Display all floors

以能力为取向, 在公平的原则下

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-3 17:18:40 |Display all floors

I am so happy I've got so many replies!

If you search competencism in google, you can find serveral matches, mostly used in some HR acedemic research reports.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-3 17:24:01 |Display all floors

i just want to make it doable :)

actually i was confused with the wording in "以能力为取向, 在公平的原则下,...拔擢有实力的员工." what is 能力? how can you make it 公平? and how on the earth i know someone is 有实力? there is only one reference, that is, the past performance record of an employee.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-3 17:29:56 |Display all floors

my revised version

Promote able employees within the company fairly based on their competence, so the employees can better contribute to the company and they themselves will also be duely rewarded.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-3 17:45:50 |Display all floors

good interpretation

i see what you mean. it is more of an observation based selection and is intended to quickly get some cardres out from a mass of new employees.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-4 05:12:18 |Display all floors

以能力为取向,在公平的原则下,内部拔擢有实力的员工,为公司贡献实绩并获得相对报酬

I translated the whole sentence as follows:

In all fairness, the company will promote from in-house for those who are able and have made sizable contributions to its profit, and pay them accordingly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.