Author: cmknight

Having trouble learning Mandarin [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-11 11:49:00 |Display all floors

Maybe I can help you

I`m a Beijinger and very good at Mandarin,looking for a part time job now. College student I am. It`ll my pleasure to help you if you like. Money is not very importent. I only love culture communication.
E-mail:craigsummer@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 13:10:57 |Display all floors

good deal

one hour of English for one hour of Chinese!!
What a good deal!Anybody want to deal with me??
A Chinese guy,haha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 00:26:43 |Display all floors

Language Exchange

It is a deal. I want to pick up Chinese just to enough to find my way when I am lost and give directions to a cab sriver or find my bjbus!

Regards

GM

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 19:37:00 |Display all floors

can i help you

i'm a chinese girl and major in chinese .i think i can help you change your chinese .my e-mail:lucky_angos@yahoo.com.cn
getting in touch with me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-9 10:09:27 |Display all floors

Do not worry about it....

I have a foreign friend. After he worked in China for a year, he could not speak Chinese, but two years later, he got the feeling of Chinese language, after that he learns very fast,  and his English is quite good now. He has been in China for four years. Enjoy your life here, do not worry too much about it....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-12 13:15:37 |Display all floors

study

I am agirl in Beijing working in the Chinese Academy of Agriculture mechanisation Sciences.I think native speaker can teach more than language itself.If anyone would like to  study and share view together with me,please contact me:
qq:32587785
e-mail:tq0blwh@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-12 14:04:14 |Display all floors

tutor

i suggest you invite a tutor who graducated from internet chinese teaching for forigner in second language department in university.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.