Author: gyom2004

Do blond girls smoke after having sex? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-16 11:25:58 |Display all floors
I'm not  understand too   ,anyone tell me  please?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-16 13:07:53 |Display all floors

You're all going crazy!!!!

They all want to get the joke! Hurry! Explain, help them, I can't take it anymore!!!!

The relationship between sex & smoking can be two things. If you know both things, you can understand the joke. If you know only one thing or nothing, you will not get it. Now you want to know the two things, right?

1 - It is a stereotype that people will want a cigarette after smoking. I don't smoke, so I don't understand, I guess it helps you relax or something. You will see in old movies... first they kiss, then he starts to take off her shirt... and you don't see the sex, but you see them in bed, smoking a cigarette. That means they just had sex.

2 - The other way to see it (the joke part) is in reply #11. I don't want to say it. I will just add that it is a play on the word "hot", or the idea that friction causes heat, which could cause smoke. You will have to look up friction yourself. I'm too much of a lady to say anymore.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-16 13:42:10 |Display all floors

smoke after sex

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-16 14:00:18 |Display all floors
Oh, what fun this is sometimes!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-16 14:13:27 |Display all floors

Reply #1, #11, #16 and #17's posts

#1,
I think you'd better stop posting such "corrupt" jokes,  you know some minors  also come here.

#11, #16 and #17'
you explained the joke so detailedly that most non-english native speakers can understand it. thank you!
I deem those who understand "blond girl" and "smoke", can understand the joke well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-16 14:56:45 |Display all floors
it's a jok!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-16 20:43:51 |Display all floors

Oh, so dirty a joke...and so funny...............

:lol:lol

[ Last edited by linjian at 2006-2-16 08:46 PM ]
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.