Author: knight__sz

The high-incomeing man how to look for a gf in big city??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-26 15:46:23 |Display all floors

how are you doing !!!

RE, trymybest, nice to meet you , your name is interesting !!! yes ,love is crucial for lover , but if you were a well-paid man , how to do it ?>???  RE, orange , why did you say “let’s be friendly ”in here?? Maybe you should say it on that topic ???oh, orange , i don’t expect anything in here ,i only hope this topic can bring us some opinions for discussion in here , and i hope all of us have own words to say !!!i don’t need help because i only can earn little money !!! your reply is realistic in our modern society , lots of white collar don’t like do some housework but those girls with low education  maybe like it,but if you were a man , you only hope your wife to do work ???hahah , that is not absolutely !!! oh, you think bestgirl’ opinions is right ???but it is too furious to can’t be accepted by all of nice men including me !!!hahaha, are you elder ??? but i think your heart is  young .you are right ,life is limited but our love is unlimited , do you think so ??? hope you and bestgirl are happy in your lives !!!RE, cenilla, nice to meet you , thanks for your pointing out mistake , i didn’t know how to say when i wrote this topic .i accepted your help and corrected it !!!thanks again!!! Are you a well-paid man???? How to do it ???RE, shenzhenren, i am glad very much to meet all of you in here , and we can share our feeling in here,  how are you doing these days!!! Where did you sped christmas ??? but i can’t watch this flash because our computer is very older  and some website been shield ,can you write it to let me know what is the real life in big city ???ok??? practise your english in writing english !!!RE hava, can you post your chinese essay in here to let us appreciate ??? i don’t know if it is allowed in english bbs!!!how about your christmas in beijing ??? happy !!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 15:52:10 |Display all floors

yes

I am very pleasure to post the essay if all of you want to see and the forum administrators allowed .
My friends, would you want to see my essay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 16:04:57 |Display all floors

and

what about you christmas, knight. you and your gf must enjoy yourself!
My christmas is common.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 16:09:28 |Display all floors

part one

有一天,我们会开心的说:“嗨”
我们的遗恨,其实并非是不曾相遇,而是短暂相遇之后,不断错过。
在许多电影的经典镜头里,常有这样一幕,人潮拥挤的十字路口。
你忽然发现你苦苦寻觅的那个人的身影,正待要大声呼叫对方的名字……绿灯亮了。
那个人立刻脚步匆忙隐身到杂乱的人群中,你激动地挥汗追赶,也无法倒带回到再相遇那瞬间。
同样的,十字路口的两部车,也经常当路口的红灯熄了,车窗里恋人对望的眼眶就红了。
车于是径往东西两路分离。
以上,香港电影“甜蜜蜜”与“麦迪逊大桥”,大概是最经典的代表作品。
在几米的“向左走,向右走”这本图画绘本,让我再度看到都会男女一再错肩而过的无比寂寞。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 16:12:07 |Display all floors

need and choice

The answer is need and choice. We have numerous needs, like fortune, power, respect and food, clothes. We all know we can’t fulfill them all, so we prioritize them in our heart, and make a choice. The choice is made based on reality and idealization. We made the choice because we think it is in our best benefit at that time.
Love is what? A common accepted answer is intense emotion. When we say we like something so much that we can sacrifice everything to get it, we say we are head over heels in love. A man and a girl come together and fall in love. Why? They need each other. Everyone find something on the other side that he/she wants to get.
Elder engineer going with young workwoman is a phenomenon. I don’t see anything unusual. They need each other. Can’t this be called love? Why not! Who prescribe an old man can’t love a young girl or vice versa?
We have this doubt because the education takes a hand. When we are young, the literature we read, and the stories we heard are all about handsome prince and beautiful princess. Who ever heard a story ended with a princess married with a frog? In our sub consciousness, we take it for granted that beautiful girl must marry a handsome guy. If it isn’t so, we say it is wrong. It is really wrong? Who knows!
I think we should thank the couples for giving us an opportunity to probe the dramatically changing society, to introspect out traditional culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 16:28:57 |Display all floors

part two

我们就在同一个国度。
呼吸着同一个城市一样的空气。
也许常常去同一家咖啡馆店。
可能逗过街上同一只小花猫、听到同样的乌鸦叫声。
只是,我们不再相遇……于是
曾经拥有的那段短暂的美好记忆,从此成了心中无力的缺口。
“向左走,向右走”几米以书中跨页左右对比的图像,
细腻的描绘一个从事翻译的年轻女孩于一个在街头拉小提琴的年轻男孩相遇的爱情故事。
故事中男女主角比邻而居在一个郊区的同一栋旧公寓,却从不相识。
只因为女孩每次出门,不管去哪里,总是习惯往左走,男孩则习惯往右走。
即使在同一刻出门,两个人从一跨出公寓的两到大门,便以背对背的姿态成并行线拉开距离。
直到有一天他们在一个圆形的公园喷水池相遇,留下仅仅一个下午的美妙时光。
他们因意外再也碰不到彼此……两个人又恢复原来向左走与向右走的习惯。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 16:29:54 |Display all floors

part 3

爱,同两条线交错,瞬间交集,立刻就穿过彼此。
这样的爱情故事,固然令人感伤。
而深究,爱, 真的是无可捉摸吗?非得靠奇迹与巧合吗?
不可置疑,“缘分”是全世界每一桩爱情中不可或缺的部分重要元素。
但几米这本绘本,我认为最值得玩味的正式书名所点出来的东西——向左走,向右走。
“是爱还是习惯?”
在拥挤都会中生活的单身男女,总是忍不住脱口而出这句话。
事实上,使习惯制约了爱情?还是习惯制约了自己?习惯走同一条路、到达同样的目的地;习惯看一样的风景;习惯去某一个咖啡厅;习惯吃某一家店的面。习惯使用同一种品牌的牙膏。
习惯,保护了自己;习惯,也错失了所有可能性。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.