Author: knight__sz

The high-incomeing man how to look for a gf in big city??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-22 12:50:07 |Display all floors

Merry Christmas Day!!!

To Knight,

You are definitely make me wrong, I think. The fate I meant is-缘分, not the destiny-命运 that you meant. I am so sorry that maybe I used the wrong word that make you make this mistake. If you have any right word to express it let me know please. Anyway, I should say that many people believe it.

For marriage, It is really not like the job. After your ability’s improvement, you will be confident to hold your job, BUT MARRIAGE USUALLY WILL NOT IN YOUR CONTROL. Do you think so? That is why the matchmaker will be existed. And that is why the people usually get confused that where is they partner??? AND that is why this topic will be interesting.

On the other hand, you cann’t deny that in china many people believe fate or destiny. Believe fate don’t meant that you don’t need to work or just lay on the bed to wait for the food will drop from heaven!!! Most of the time it will be regard as religion.Do you have ever seen man who believe Christian or Islam lay on the bed to wait for the bestow from numen??? Actually, It is not a conflict between fate and go-aheadism, isn’t it? You don’t agree won’t show that it is not exist, even in young man’s mind. I have got a chance to have a training in HK at the beginning of this year, I found a strange thing, HK people believe fate more than mainland people do. Why??? We all believe that HK people always rush for work. They are initiative, active and enthusiasm. At last, I think that should be the pressure from the work and life. We want to find a way to release our high pressure or relax ourselves. Just image that, if the people who believe the fate won’t be exist, HK will almost like a empty city and more than a half Chinese will disappear. Whether you believe it or not, everything have two sides, for this one it won’t affect our daily life, so you cannot say he/she is too superstitious to be a new century young man!!!

In a word, I won’t take back my words. And I have to stop here because I talk so far…
Merry Christmas Day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-23 14:42:14 |Display all floors

merry christmas

I have not come here for a long time , welcome your leaving words , i bless all of you  merry christmas in advance. i hope this topic will be discussed until we can’t say anything one day, do you think so ???i think you must have own opinions about this article ,so ,don’t hesitate !!!RE,bestgirl, you don’t think so pessimistic ,not all men are so amative , i am exception ,can you touch my feeling ???haha, that is kidding !!!i have a gf, maybe she is not the best girl in the world or here,but i think she is the best suitable for me , and we love each other .of course ,all men maybe are amative in the world ,but it is different between imagination and action ,so you should trust your gf very much and treat him with your carry love , i think our gf is a almost  perfect man in many girls’ eyes, so you don’t complaint and laugh in your beard !!!RE,hava, i am sorry to play joy with you ,but it is kind ,don’t be angry with me . maybe you are right i can take lots of  joy for others but i don’t i think i am a black sheep, if you say black ,i think i should be called black brave knight ,it is a fetish in lots of girls’ heart .haha!!!you should be high appreciated for your opinions , these days i feel very unpleased  because my boss, she is autarchic and don’t give me some little authority  about my work , she always order me to work and don’t think over my recept , in my hr dept have several female managers but no one like her , she is  a woman with fierce lust of power . i don’t know  how long i  can tolerate her !!!i think no matter what is your job in shenzhen, ienglish is always very important if you want to promote yourself. I think you should have bf too, if not ,pls go to zhongguancun,ok???haha , good luck!!!RE, smiling ,nice to meet you!!!you are right ,no one is perfect , which kind of  person do you belong to you think?? If you were the man, how to do ???RE,shenzhenren , i am sorry , i make you wrong indeed this time,i don’t know how to say too,maybe is LUCK!!!cheers for your good opinions !!!  now you work in hk, it is admired !! don’t tack back what  you said , because i am wrong !!haha, i don’t know what i can say , yes , lots of people believe fate or destiny in the world , but i think we should actively catch the chance belonged to us , especially love . it is important in our lives , so i hope all of us don’t hesitate and act at once when you are single , otherwise you maybe become this kind of man or women in the future !!! you can spend this christmas in there ,but we will go on working in shenzhen!!! Admiring^^^^^^^^^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-25 13:10:16 |Display all floors

My opinion

The high-incomeing should not be taken as the main point in choosing a girl or wife. I'm sure love is the cretical factor to link the boy and girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-25 18:04:53 |Display all floors

Sorry for missing the hot arguement

Let's first be friendly, my good wishes to everybody talking here, Merry Christmas & happy new year.
Take it easy, actually we are only discussing problems here, everybody can express his unique thoughts, and sorry to say, what we can do here is discussing only, what more r you expecting, knight?  Do u hope it can help you resolve problems? Sorry, I don't think so.
If I were a high-incoming male, itI might be likely for me to take in a low-educated girl, actually a well-educated girl is not equal to a good girl.  I find some girls though not with high education, but also know much about life, know what woth pursuiting  and know good from bad, more, they may be good at housework while the high-educated may not.  
I read the post of BestGirl, hmm, I believe what u pointed out can be true, but be frank, girls also like to watch handsome boys, don't u think so? I am a girl, :) but maybe a little elder than you all.
What I need to do, I believe, is to make myself happy, that's most important.   Life is limit, especiall as old as me, LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 09:52:27 |Display all floors

?????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 11:16:45 |Display all floors

story...

My friend sent me a frash, it is about a story for a chance of sunshine. I was moved after I read this story. I think that is the life in big city. I post it here just for we can share it together and I am sure you can get some sense from it.
http://www.yantaicherry.com/flash/flash/flash0473.swf

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 13:55:50 |Display all floors

a sad story

RE:shenzhenren
Thank for your flash,it's so beautiful!
"向左走 向右走" is a cartoon book of JIMI, a caricaturist , popularing among  the young males and females in the big city, and the book has been adapted into a movie in which Jingchengwu and Liangyongqi are hero and heroine respective. Either the cartoon or the film I have't seen ,I've only  known a little about  the story  but the detailed polts of it I didn't get clearly untill seeing this flash today.
Right, it's a move story, a blue story  more,I think most of you like the story very much, maybe it even touched something in the  bottom of our heart and the heartstrings are trembleing while we read the story.
I have a exquisite essay for the story, but it's chinese and for my limited enlish I can't chanslate it into english,sorry.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.