Author: knight__sz

The high-incomeing man how to look for a gf in big city??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-17 13:17:01 |Display all floors

Pretty is not everything

RErange369
I'm glad you are agree with me. Can you tell me who you are? Man or woman? In addition, you said in your last message the man should take courage to invite the girl to go out,  this easily to be done I think , but how can you meet this type of people you like or expect I wonder? That's the key of the problem.
RE:monson
I think you are content with your life and have a happy living, aren't you? And we are standing the  coincident point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 14:05:51 |Display all floors

today is my end of probation!!!cheers!!!

RE, hava, I don’t know what meaning BBI is ,pls tell me ??? I am sure you are a pretty girl too likes as sam , you have lots of beautiful best friends ,then ,you can introduce them to come here ,maybe that can bring a high water ,haha !!!this only represent my own opinion maybe represent all of men .those men can’t make income as  one of selection standards but they often worry about being cheated by beautiful girls!!! As we know ,good looking not only can’t bring you happiness but also can bring lots of worry ,for example , worry about her safety , worry about her relationship with her boss, etc, also ,with time goes by ,her beautiful appearance  disappears, but it is important in men’s eyes ,they only want to prove they are excellent than others ,because they possess a beautiful gf . lots of men have this thought not lnly including me !!!as we know ,man love his face very much , so they want to pursue pretty girls but don’t think over other factors .certainly , some men don’t mind girl’s appearance at all, they only want to look for a suitable girl for them .so my opinions only present most men not all of men .do you think I am right ?? like as you said , she must can find her prince if she possess all of virtues ,but who can do it perfectly ?? so some girls more prefer to become single white collar not marriage with men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 15:09:57 |Display all floors

you can breathe easy, knight

BBI means “Beijing Broadcasting Institute” , and then tell you a bad news, my best friends, those beautiful girls,  all have had bfs, wish the news would not make you sad. :)
All you said about man I had heard a little before, a man always look more important appearance than internality, it’s so pity no matter to a pretty woman or ugly woman, if men could love women from heart they would not feel so troublesome.
In the past, I had been convicting that  the love only is love, no business with money. But now, I’ve changed my tune. Money can bring the true love too, it’s reasonable weather u believe or not. Let me explain. If a rich man asks a poor girl to marry him, she is likely, especially if she has social ambitions, too feel a kind of gratitude which will lead her to fall in love with him, as long as he is not too repulsive; at any rate, he will need a smaller degree of personal attractiveness than a poor man would need, don’t you think so? The gratitude which she feel the help and kindness from him easily developed into a sincere affection, so, beyond doubt, the rich man always marriage a beautiful girl easier than the poor man. This is unjust and undesirable but nonetheless a fact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 10:30:50 |Display all floors

say hello to you , wait for your reply

RE,orange369, i am sorry i can't reply you timely ,these days ,i was busy for recruitment. Every one know that , we must meke ourselves happy in our lives no matter you marriage with what kinds of girls, but it is difficult ,do you think so??? If you are s high-inconming man ,how to look for your wife ??? do you think men's thought is bad or wrong ???of course, no one is perfect ,but pretty appearance is important to men indeed, it is ture though you maybe doubt my opinion.this topic ,i only want to know your real thought ,but not discuss which opinion is wright !!!so ,if you will select your other half in your life ,how to do ???don't tell me ,you believe fate and it need luck,because you are older and desire to possess your lover at once ,haha ,??? how to choose???RE,monson, nice to meet you ,you are right ,and your english is better ,i hope you can come here as often as you can and leave words. in the modern society ,the power of money is huge, so no matter girls and boys all want to look for a richer mate. if you are a this kind of man, how to do???but ,you should be careful ,hava want to know you ????hahaha, but i know you are girl ,so she have no chance !!!haha RE,hava,that is kidding,but i think sam must see what you said to monson, haha, i am so bad that i don't come here when hear your bad news, i think you are bueatiful too,so i come again,haha ,my girlfriend must see what i said ,i must be punished tonight ,wuwu!!! you said rightly,and i gree with you very much.i think you must select or will select a tivher man to marry with him, right ??? what you said must encourage sam and me to improve ourselves to earn lots of money in the future ,haha ,so , i must study english harder than other  men ,haha !!!but if you are that older man ,how to do ???i breathed easy ,but yesterday, i quarreled with my female boss,HR manager, she is a ambitious woman and desired power, but i don't like this kind of woman,and i think her husband is unfortunate !!haha !!! it is a case ,i don't mind!!! hope all of you are luck and happy in your lives!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 14:13:28 |Display all floors

Peacockish man! Lascivious man!

Why so many men can’t find girlfriend? Due to they are peacockish and lascivious. They find girlfriend not only for themselves but also for being admired. A great number of men say that it is not very important of girl’s appearance, they more like mild virtuous and diligent girl. In fact they don’t think so. The men who said like this are all not honest. And they are big cheaters. Many men stare at the beautiful girl in the street lasciviously though they have girlfriend, because this girl is more beautiful than his girlfriend. If be given chance, most of them is going to change their miscreated girlfriend or wife, despite she is virtuous very much. A lot of old men with much money take the young and beauty girl in marriage. They are so disgusting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 16:35:30 |Display all floors

Have a good weekend, everybody!

So happy I’m here have been making conversation with all of you, especially I must greatly appreciate the one who guide me to this forum, thank you very much!
RE: knight
Are you humor? Maybe too humor! It seems you’re always badinage me, don’t  you? You must be a black sheep among the engineers. Hehe, just a kidding!! I guess your gf must have lots of pleasures with you, wish you two happy! There is one thing I want to figure out, what’s your job in which English play the so important role make you emphasize continuously?
What I said is only my opinion, not correct to others. In fact, some of my friends isn't treat the money as more important than the affection, deep in heart, almost none of girls wouldn’t want to have a completely pure love, but reality is cruel, isn’t it? Most of time we can’t be possessed of all at the same time, so when, the example I gave in last post would happen, but not act on everyone, someone’s attitude about love is inflexible no matter how cruel the world is, though this kind of person is few. If you find the right lover, cherish them carefully, especially the men!
Moreover knight, though your woman boss is ferocious at work maybe she is different at home. You know if a woman wanted to be a boss she would pay more than man generally, they are honorable maybe not lovely.
Yes, how to find is your topic emphases which I ignore always, sorry. Frank speaking, I don’t know really. How to find? Through the introduction of families or friends? In bars or someplace like this easily happen romantic things? It is a real difficult problem to resolve no matter to men or women. My friends sometimes said, want to find a rich man? Ok, go to the zhongguancun(中关村),wandering there, maybe you can catch one if fortunate enough! It’s joking of course. Hearing ridiculous, the rich men are finding the good girl, and many girls are finding the rich men, but they can’t meet each other, so pity! It’s a prevalent society phenomenon. So your question is very hard to answer for me, maybe I would think up one day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 17:26:27 |Display all floors

Here's my humble opinion!

As for the white collar employee, they think they have the rights to find a good appearance female/handsome male, cz they gained complishments, sophisticated & rich. They are ignorant in some extent.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.