Author: knight__sz

The high-incomeing man how to look for a gf in big city??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-13 11:18:29 |Display all floors

I am ugly!

Beauty is a piece of laissez-passer. Not only men but also women all like beautiful girl. Beautiful girls have more chances whatever finding job or other things. I am ugly, but I like looking at beautiful girls too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-13 12:00:36 |Display all floors

share with you

I just finish reading this essay. u really study hard,Knight.and do a good job!!!
Hear is one comment for you: as i know,english and chinese are different culture,so you cann't translate the chinese essay word by word into english. when you read the english essay,will found that sometime they epress the same feeling in different way,do you think so? thay is why the feeling i got is not as strongly as i read the chinese one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-15 15:06:02 |Display all floors

Maybe we should seek other topic to talk ?

All dear friends here, i am glad to meet you and share some ideas with all of you . but i found the topic is unattractive currently so i want to let it alone . pls come to new topic if you  want to chat or discuss other topic with me .happy new year.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.