Author: wangzi

you answer first,then you can ask. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-11 21:38:31 |Display all floors

RE:blueleo

You must be careful of your relationship,it is really difficult for two lovers in didderent cities,i lost my girlfriend who is far from me after i graduate for a further study,and she live and work in another city,with the time goes on,we communicate less and less,then,you know ,the heart is easy to change,remain myself,hehe,it is ok to me now,i think she didn't love me too much,so she can go away from me.and i called her very little,busy with my study and work,the god don't let you be together,you have no methods,rite?keep a common heart,if things can go well ,it will go well,you just do as you think.

My question:whatever you are,graduates,postgraduates,whatever you learn,it seems that Whether you can earn much money is the criteria of your ability?do you think so,many people don't think like this,but they do

like this,right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 21:51:42 |Display all floors

RE: mytiamo

i am sincerely telling you that blueleo is a new comer,we should treat her understandingly,i know you are good will.hehe.as to your question,i have met three foreigners,exactly i talked with three ,i just want to know something about the outside world from their mouth,eachone, we talked much,one is in the english corner,one is in the train,the last one is in a museum,they are all kind,they want to communicate with localpeople normaly,i understand them.generally speaking,i want to communicate with foreigners except Japanese,talk with foreigners in english is
very exciting,if you meet one,you must be bravely to talk with him.

MY question :whatever you are,graduates,postgraduates,whatever you learn,it seems that Whether you can earn much money is the criteria of your ability?do you think so,many people don't think like this,but they do

like this,right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 22:37:45 |Display all floors

re:can a woman and a man be friends?

Yes, I believe one type of man and woman could  be friends when they belong to different world: practical vs spiritual.

My Question: What's ur expectation toward people you encountered? High or Low? What's ur expectation toward the world ? High or Low?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-12 12:18:21 |Display all floors

Chriswins

What's ur expectation toward people you encountered? High or Low?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
it depends. but most of the time, i donot expect much from them.:-)
as we know, the higher expectation you have, the more disappointed you might be.
if you meet the very person you are fond of, you might expect more highly  of him or her since you want the other part reward your devotion, at least the same as yours:))
but if they are just nodding acquaintances, just let the time choose, no high or low expectation, rite?
if the person you meet can look through you and become your intimate friend, maybe the expectation will change accordingly.
but my advice is to expect less and low, then you will get more surprises.

What's ur expectation toward the world ? High or Low?
what do i expect the world to treat  me? i have never thought of the hot question, but i want to  have a quiet small world to enjoy my life happily in, such as some good friends to spend free time with , a comfortable family to rest my soul and body , a kind of job for me to support myself at  
least ect. maybe it sounds i have higher expectation towards the world. hehe.
can my answer cater to your question?

now mine:
who  and how do you resort to help when you are in trouble mentally?
-----------------------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-12 15:13:16 |Display all floors

re: Answer first, then ask

Greensleeves:
who and how do you resort to help when you are in trouble mentally?
-----------------------------------------------------
If its a mental trouble concerning  worldly affairs, I'd try to solve them myself or if necessary, exchange opinions with my intimate friends and see if they have any constructive suggestions.
If its a mental trouble concerning myself, if I failed to figure it out myself or I'm not sure I find the right way out, I'd talk to the friend  who share some common grounds with me but who differs greatly from me, 'coz he/she could be the real "the other" to whom I'm talking to.
Dont know ur idea on ur question. (no question mark, no question. *_^)

My Question:
What's ur expectation on urself? High or Low? Higher or Lower than ur expectation toward the others?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-12 15:54:14 |Display all floors

re: re:

hehe, Chriswins. i hope the starter are not troubled by our come-and -go dialogues, lol

What's ur expectation on urself? High or Low? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hope to work as a teacher after my graduation since i can enjoy the two long holidays in summer and winter.
i don't think it is high or low to me, just ok or suitable.
---------------------------------------------

Higher or Lower than ur expectation toward the others?

if you compare the expectations on myself  with on others, i might confess that  the former is a little lower than the latter. does it make nonsense?
hehe, sis, your questions will become a series?

then mine will go differently:
what do you think of the student and teacher romance?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-12 20:10:00 |Display all floors

Host is not in at the moment, and we guests are just chatting and waiting...

Greensleeves, u can read my mind! How sad! Then I will not stick to the series of questions:-(

what do you think of the student and teacher romance?

Quite normal, I think.

Then mine: Have u thought of a romance with a student?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.