Author: wangzi

you answer first,then you can ask. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-10 18:23:30 |Display all floors

re:If your parents don't like your boyfriend, what would you do ?

You must be a young pretty girl,this is really a problem,your parents and your future husband are your most loved persons,you must get their  understanding of you,i have a  younger sistered has the same condition with you,i encourage her to talk with my parents more about this,get their understanding of her boyfriens,and before all of this ,you must make sure that is this man the one you really want to live together all your life left?best wishes to you,rubyli.
My question:Can you judge a person by his words?and how did you do in your true life?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 18:55:28 |Display all floors

re:

i always suffered by this .i can feel their desire and thoughts from other's words. i also can sense what kinda person they are from the very begining of their speak. i am emotional preson and i will react positively without thinking.this is bad!Anyway i don't think they will do as they said.IT depends,and i can understand.
Question:can a woman and a man be friends?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 21:43:36 |Display all floors

re:can a woman and a man be friends?

of coz they can become friends. but it depends on what the real relationship they want. i am afraid there is no pure friendship between men and women without sexual desires or other hidden desires.
if two sexes can become friends, there must be sth attract ive existing between them. if they both have a good control of the words and behaviours, there is at least so called Plato's love between them.i guess.
since the development of the network and traffic transportation, the real geographical distance does not become a problem to hinder men and women becoming good friends. it is very popular for the ppl to have a lady soulmate or gentlman soulmate. they are friends and admire each other. that is ok if no violation of the families. but it belongs to somewhat spiritual betrayal of their spouses if they both have families. where will the result go to? nobody knows.

my question:
what is the wedding customs or superstitions in your hometown or city?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 13:22:17 |Display all floors

re:what is the wedding customs or superstitions in your hometown or city?

remember of such a customs  by watching TV :
the bride and bridegroom can't meet each other on the day before  that wedding's day. have u ever heard that?  the same in ur city?
my question:
Plato's love between man and wonman can't avoid to betrayal  their spouses in spiritual more or less, do u think it is ok or  acceptable?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 14:35:51 |Display all floors

Plato's love

thanks for your reply, mytiamo!(do u mind telling me your city?)
it will be better if you can explain it more specificly.
according to the spiritual love or so called Plato's love, i think it is acceptable for men and women even if they are in marriage respectively. but the first prerequisite should be declared  that there is no real romance relationship between them. i mean they both shoulder and fulfil their corresponding responsibilities as a husband or wife, but they can not try the out-marriage romance physically. each individual has his or her independent inner world esp in the overcrowded and overpressed competitive world. maybe what you have undergone and experienced can not be understood by your spouse, but it can be easily perceived by the other sex . you can get courage and comfort from your friend. plato's love stresses more or purely  on the mental communication . it is more exact to say they love themselves rather than they love their soulmates.
but the crux is how to measure the criterion of Plato's love or the primitive step of outmarriage .
my questionchoose one or answer all)
what kind of wedding ceremony do you expect? if you are single?
or
what do you expect from your spouse , or intimate friend or bf / gf when you are very blue?
or
in what  way do you express your anger or distress?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 14:55:19 |Display all floors

oh

It is according to yourself .
Do what you think is  your favorite.
I don't know if you have some dreams.
If you have ,then try your best to make them come true.
When you win ,you will find your happiness.
You will find yourself very well .
The sky is so beautiful and the sea is blue.
Everything is beatutiful.
I think dreams are very important for everyone .

My question:

What can I do when my boyfriend is so busy?
For severial days we haven't communicated with each other ,
we are in different cities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 16:15:48 |Display all floors

wedding custom

sorry, ruotong
may u misunderstood me , that  wedding custom is not a tradition in my city, it is only a dim memory in my  mind , i don't know the detail yet.
but i have also ever heard another funny custom belongs to Hunan province , told on  the wedding ceremony's day all participators will be treated  noodles instead of  plenty of  tasty and delicious cate we expected as many places as usual.

to blueleo
since u think dreams are very important for everyone . then go on dreaming ur pipe dream is ok for u. haha!!
ok, my question:
how do u like foreigners?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.