Author: wangzi

you answer first,then you can ask. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-5 20:52:05 |Display all floors

my faith of life supports my studing hard

everyone has his goal,his life faith,which supports him to study or work hard,so do i.my faith is the world is splendid and everyday is another day.we can make things well in a new day.i want to fill with my life,dont want to waste it.i argue that i must study hard so that my life will be rich.
question:how can we do well in a employment meeting?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-6 18:43:59 |Display all floors

re:how can we do well in a employment meeting?

there are really somethings to prepare before applying a job,you must prepare to answer the questions like:why do you want to work at our company?what is your plan about the next month or this year?and you must know something about that job or company.there are also somethings you should pay attention,like clothes,shies,and hair and so on,they should be fit for this job.if you want to know more,you can look some information in the internet.
My question:do you really know yourself,talk about something.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-7 13:56:58 |Display all floors

re:

i know, but not detailed. i know i'm shy and nervous when i'm standing before others and having a talk, i know i nerver wanna visit other departments and audit them regularly , i know the sorrow in my heart when i see the new pair. Bt still , i'm talking , working, smiling and living no matter it's right or wrong.  As this , does it make a differ whether i know myself or not?

my question:
Do you believe life is controlled by an unseen hand?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-7 15:14:00 |Display all floors

re:Do you believe life is controlled by an unseen hand?

if there is one hand,i think it is your temper,one's temper sometimes decide one's behavior.i have heard a saying goes :temper determines one's destiny.if you think something you have done,you may be aware it is with some reasons.
  if you are very young, your life is controlled by the hands of your parents,hehe,and when you are grownup,i think it is your temper,don't believe superstition.
My question:How do you assign your everyday time,how long to work or study,and how long to entertain?how long to sleep?do you feel it is substantial?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 23:13:38 |Display all floors

i go to work at 8 o`clolck every morning and off duty at 6:00 pm,of course some times i have to over work.I planed to study english every evening but i find it is hard to insist on .i spent most of my free time in surfing the internet for entertainment......

question: is it really hard to keep learning english after your work?can you insist on it?how do you do it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 14:41:29 |Display all floors

re:is it really hard to keep learning english after your work?can you insist on

I think the best way is reading english news everyday.you are not a student now,there is no homework,you

must find something interesting to learn english.there must be some words used very frequently in one

perios,like this time,"the Anti-secession law"is a very hot word,you can learn it in the daily english

news,if you pay attention,there are much things for you to learn,listening to radio can also improve your oral english.

MY QUESTION:If one day you find your former lover is better,what should you do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 21:06:40 |Display all floors

Reply your question

Answer:
     At this moment, I will try my best to surpass him,and live a life as wonderful as his. At the same time,his happiness will still be my happiness ! God bless him !

Question:
    If your parents don't like your boyfriend, what would you do ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.