Author: wangzi

you answer first,then you can ask. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-28 13:47:30 |Display all floors

I come from~~~

My hometown is Henan.
Henan is located at the Middle of China.
Henan famous for several Ancient Capital
such asuoyang,Kaifeng,Anyang.
The next one: How do you think the long distance between lovers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-28 14:49:41 |Display all floors

distance is not a problem if you love each other !

this is my opinion,there are many examples which two lovers stay far away because of work or study reasons,but they really love each other,make sure that you know his or her heart,and you had communicate by heart.if you are afraid of losing her or him, you can tell him or her your feeling,to know each other.

My question:continue to study for a doctor degree or work and marry,which is imporant?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-1 12:49:06 |Display all floors

distance is not problem.

I had gone to luoyang of henan.there is a good place.I had been there 15 days.
I think distance is not  a problem,if your are love ,noting will bar your,so i suggest you very love you girlfriend heart and soul.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-1 14:52:01 |Display all floors

this is a new guy!

he answered mosquito1314's question,and he don't know to ask one question,you said right,distance is not a problem indeed,you didn't ask your question,so i can continue to ask mine:

My question:continue to study for a doctor degree or work and marry,which is imporant?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-1 16:10:37 |Display all floors

re:continue to study for a doctor degree or work and marry,which is imporant?

my answer: both are important!
if you have to find a solution to 'to be or not to be', then i would advise you to choose the latter--- work and marry.
life is  a process of ongoing study. if you are really indulged in one field, you can keep on the concerning research through selfstudy . there is no need to be at compus for more years.
there is only one possilbility for you to choose the former, you are a completely bookworm i happen to trace and read some of your posts, maybe this quesiton has hauntered you for long.

My Question: (edited)

have you ever encountered cyber romance?
what do you think of it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-1 17:14:30 |Display all floors

your reply really attracted my interests,i think that will be useful to me sever

hehe,as you said,if someone continue to study for a doctor degree,he or her will become a completely

bookworm, it is not me,who was puzzled by this problem,if i want to get a doctor degree,there has to be

more years,hehe.your post is really special,maybe you major in english,right?this is one question to

you.you forgot to ask question,so i continue to ask,you can ask next time.

My question:what were you major in at school?and is it useful when you work?or
            what  is your major?do you think it will be helpful for your future work? I hope more people   

take part in this game:you answer first,then you can ask.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-2 11:27:07 |Display all floors

re:

my major was computer application , but now i'm working at the  environment protecting  office in this company, it seems ridiculous ? nothing much relate profession to vocation  , just the method of solving problems is available .  

ask: keeping an ambiguous relationship with a colleague is a kind of torture?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.