Author: gazareth

Zhang Ziyi NewZ and PhotoZ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-20 22:21:48 |Display all floors

to gazareth : you are a lovely guy ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-21 12:41:39 |Display all floors

Re:Zhang Ziyi

I also do not like this woman.There are several reasons for my world,the most important reason is that she is so hypocritical and foolish.Where is Zhang Yimou,come on,and take you toy to home!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-21 18:28:23 |Display all floors

i don't like her,but i don't like zhaowei further more!!!

i don't like her,but i don't like zhaowei further more!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-22 19:39:22 |Display all floors

Reply: to gazareth : you are a lovely guy ..

thank you : )

i have a positive outlook on life
fun & enjoyment, appreciation of talent and beauty.
i want to share this with the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 08:20:40 |Display all floors

Wanfujing Department store in Beijing on April 28th.

Governor Yu at the www.ziyifilms.com message board, and webmaster of www.helloziyi.co.us picked up this then adised us of this today,

"Ziyi will make an appearance at the Wanfujing Department store in Beijing on April 28th. I think she will meet with fans. The event is sponsered by Maybelline."

http://www.wfj.com.cn/english/store/bj_baihuodalou.htm

so if you want to see the cute girl in person....
this maybe a good oportunity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 08:29:15 |Display all floors

the queen of Yahoo search engines

Ziyimaniac, moderator at www.ziyifilms.com found this for us.

* if you get chance to visit the message board, you must check out his excellent poetry.

Hustling Up the Buzz
Friday April 22, 2005 1:00PM PT

From the silver screen to the basketball courts, searchers are looking east. The lovely Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi gained 56% in search yesterday. She stars in the martial arts epic House of Flying Daggers, which was just released on DVD, and the current issue of Time Magazine taps her as one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World. Takeshi Kaneshiro, the Taiwanese actor and former teen idol who smolders with Zhang in Daggers, gained 47% in search. Kung Fu hero Jet Li (and yet another Zhang Ziyi co-star) is back on top as word breaks of his upcoming film Unleashed. In the movie Jet Li plays a lethal fighter enslaved by Bob Hoskins. Just the idea of this pairing pushed Unleashed up 252%.

If this has you thinking about high-wire tricks and Shanghai streets, don't miss Stephen Chow in Kung Fu Hustle, the martial arts action-comedy opening in theaters today. We're only beginning to see Chow rise in Buzz. Searches on the scrappy actor/director were up 12% yesterday. Considering Kung Fu Hustle shattered records in Hong Kong, we expect him to continue high-kicking it at the Search box. The film now ranks as the all-time top action flick at the box office there (even surpassing Chow's previous film Shaolin Soccer).

And we'd be remiss if we didn't note a new basketball hope on the court who's already a slam-dunk in search. Sun Ming Ming, a 21-year-old player from China, jumped 327% in Buzz yesterday. You may wonder why this unsigned player has fans looking up (and up and up). At full height, the young man reaches an astonishing 7' 8 3/4". Yes folks, that's seven-feet-eight-and-three-quarters-inches -- roughly two inches taller than Yao Ming, another player who looms over the world's population. Yao, however, gained a scant 7% in Buzz yesterday -- suddenly he doesn't seem so big, huh? In May, Sun Ming Ming will return to China to play with his club team. Until then, he's working out in South Carolina, focusing on his mobility, and eyeing the NBA draft.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 08:41:38 |Display all floors

ZZZZ

another beautiful photo
200504230841c7c3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.