Author: claire

Recommend: Shanghai Reality [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-14 09:33:34 |Display all floors

I appreciate it

Dear claire,i appreciated what u said.thank for u idea .and I am very happy to know what u thinking.but like skcus_anihc,she is very in bad taste.I doubt her education.
I am local person,now i am other country.I really like shanghai.even it is not good enough,but its good.HongKang is good ,clean,like western city.
     my dear friend ,a city like western city means better??no,we have our culture.chinese culture.we are chinese.we have our own ways to do anything.Please do not use your idea to thinking which is better or not .
    like this city,coz I am shanghainese,like this city,coz I like my country.like this city,coz I like our culture.even someplace is not clean like Hongkang,even someguy is self-cherish,even low education,
    i like this city,I wish u r also enjoy,even u do not really like live here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 09:27:41 |Display all floors

maybe my income is the least one in this forum

1700 yuan per month without any gavonment insurance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-18 10:12:32 |Display all floors

longggggggggggggg

good but too long,
i spent too much time in reading through it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-21 14:58:37 |Display all floors

Business Weekly to Hold Forum in Tianjin

¡¡¡¡E-north -- On Sep.3., in the news conference held at the News Office of the State Council of China, the American magazine Business Weekly and Tianjin Municipal Government declaired that the "Business Weekly Tianjin Forum" would be held in Tianjin Economic and Technological Development Area (TEDA) on Nov.28. The theme of the forum is "new Century, New Horizon: the Business Opportunities after China Enters WTO".

¡¡¡¡Business Weekly is a world famous economic magazine, which has held lots of important economic forums in China and the world. The summit forum that is going to be held with TEDA targets at the business opportunities in China after China enters WTO. It will discuss the problems of policy-environment, investment opportunities, partnership, the reform of the state-owned enterprises, the opportunities the finance, insurance and securities face and the influence that China's entering WTO brings to China's economy, which will be greatly attractive to the govenment organizations, the circles of business and the domestic and overseas enterprises.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-22 22:27:21 |Display all floors

seeking translators

We are a well-known translation agency in Shanghai, offering partime job to qualified translators and polishers around the world. Pls send in your resume to translator@shtw.net if interested.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 13:37:57 |Display all floors

HK Girl studying in Guangdong

i definitely do not get such deep perspective toward the issus, wow, after reading all u guys opinions, i think i have to make my eyesight wide.

In my opinions, i think Hong Kong is definitely a lot better than Shanghai (i have visited Shanghai in the summer vocation 2 years ago, the modernization is so superficial and symbolic, the citizens seem uneducated). I dun really prefer both places as ppl out there are so soulless, all about "money""brand name""pride""etc., isn't too superficial and bad taste?  the most important thing is that most of them are unhappy and not confident ! as i can see the young ppl in my age, never stop striving for  admiration from outside. They should have understood that the sense of safety is from inside.
Back to the topic, concerning the further development, i think shanghai will catch up with hong kong and even go beyond it. Hong kong is now seemingly turning to tourism , oh, i don't expect it good. It seems theres no more spaces and resources for further development in hk. And it becomes more and more china's way. .. >i have to go, see ya.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 13:39:12 |Display all floors

HK Girl studying in Guangdong

i definitely do not get such deep perspective toward the issus, wow, after reading all u guys opinions, i think i have to make my eyesight wide.

In my opinions, i think Hong Kong is definitely a lot better than Shanghai (i have visited Shanghai in the summer vocation 2 years ago, the modernization is so superficial and symbolic, the citizens seem uneducated). I dun really prefer both places as ppl out there are so soulless, all about "money""brand name""pride""etc., isn't too superficial and bad taste?  the most important thing is that most of them are unhappy and not confident ! as i can see the young ppl in my age, never stop striving for  admiration from outside. They should have understood that the sense of safety is from inside.
Back to the topic, concerning the further development, i think shanghai will catch up with hong kong and even go beyond it. Hong kong is now seemingly turning to tourism , oh, i don't expect it good. It seems theres no more spaces and resources for further development in hk. And it becomes more and more china's way. .. >i have to go, see ya.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.