Author: claire

Recommend: Shanghai Reality [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-23 01:43:16 |Display all floors

Yes, it is, isn't it?

Depressed and depressing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 10:15:59 |Display all floors

immigrate from the inner of mainland

I started my lives after my graduation two years ago.  Shanghai must have some feeling or touch in my mind.

For a younger  at the inner land. We all have the believeness of the economy and developmant of  shanghai as our country.

But in the city, I found that there indeed many chances for the deligence young people. But there are so many people in these area, so crowded, crowded,so many cars ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-27 18:16:39 |Display all floors

have a good look at the westen part of china

yes,i can say,what you said is right.shanghai is a great city in china.

but i want to ask you a question.what shanghai have done for the westen part of china?what the rich have done for the poor?

people in shanghai or beijing think little for their compatriots in other parts of china!

only when we can help and embrace each other ,can our country be    prospering with each passing day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-4 09:55:20 |Display all floors

It's a pity that.....

Hey,big guys!
It's a great pity that you never learn the Marxism.Or you didn't learn it well.
Marxism tells us to view any thing in a developing way.
Don't comfine you eyes just on the present situation.
You must try to know its past and predict its future.
China,the whole China, not only Shanghai has witnessed great changes in the past two decades,why don't we wait and see the next !!!
Have a try!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 00:02:49 |Display all floors

more shanghai realty

you are suggested to visit http://www.brianrealestate.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 16:33:15 |Display all floors

my opinion

Brilliant article. But comparing  the two city of different history, different background is too meaningless.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-13 19:44:28 |Display all floors

adjust the education policy

i agree with the words below:
As long as it is spending a lot of money and time for human development, it will be fine.

in fact,i think human right is the biggest gap between Shanghai and Hongkong .although the economy has grown rapidly during late years,the quality of human has not risen at the same time.

it seems that the prosperity of the city stays in the face.the low cost human resource shows the lack of money spent on human development.the disparity can be seen everywhere.the great success has been achieved in the construction of hardware yet the softwares of the city are still greatly lacked such as high quality human resource.

i heared from a university English teacher that the English level of the man in Hongkong is about 6.5 in ETLES.i was shocked when i heared that.it only shows that the input of English study is tremendous.  

yet our goverment would rather cast a lot of money into the construction of the buildings than the quality of the human resource.it is the time for the goverment to reform its policy in education.

we should adhere the principle all the time:human is the basic for everything.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.