Author: sleepye

Welcome to join CD Guangzhou English Club [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-8 13:22:25 |Display all floors

I couldnt attend this meeting by this weekend~

What a pity! Saturday is working day in our company, i couldn't attend this coming meeting at this coming saturday accordingly.

And i am schedule to go home this weekend. I haven't been home since the new year's eve. During the spring festival holidays i leaded a group for travelling as partime being a guide. It is so tired`

I guess this coming meeting will be full of activity  and succesful.

hope you can share the feeling with those who can't attend this meeting~

Best Regards,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 22:06:12 |Display all floors

About the club meeting and meeting place

I have asked movement to handle it. As to the negotiation and further steps, I hope we can decide it in the meeting of this coming Saturday.
Having been engaged in a project in this week, I cannot spare more time to think about it.  

As to the price issue, i have pm teascent, pls have a look.

We are looking for an inexpensive and cozy place for a long-term club meeting. We hope all of you guys can propose more better places.

btw, those who want to join the club, please feel free to send your contact way to cdguangzhou@126.com.

Movement , the new volunteer is hunting for more places for this club meeting. I would like to thank him for his initiativeness and volunteering work.

The new members who want to attend the meeting , please leave your contact way to movement through the personal message box of the board.

see you soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 10:48:29 |Display all floors

i'd like to join u

hello.pals
     i am so lucky to read u post .i live and work in guangzhou,Tianhe Team nearby.i am interested in the coming english club.i am looking forward to join u.please contact with me.
MSN:newspizazz@hotmail.com
qq:454661737
english name:brand

waiting for u reply

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 17:45:44 |Display all floors

Singaporean guy working in Guangzhou

Hi there, i have been here for nearly 3 months.Came upon this site while surfing the net.
are you guys mainly expatriates working here too?
Wanted to know if there are any asians in this club too? it is really cool to have an english-speaking club in guangzhou.

i notice that the standard of english of china is improving too.
anyway.hope to know more of u all.

my email is tuscani82@hotmail.com

regards,
ed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 17:36:26 |Display all floors

welcome Brand and Edward

How many of you guys would be available for the coming meeting? May wont come this time owing to an urgent case.Teascent is also unavailable this time. I am not sure whether I can attend the meeting, because I have to take another huge project in the coming week. Negotiation is ongoing.

How about others?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 23:47:14 |Display all floors

the coming gathering

Yeah I can’t be there at 3:30 because I have signed up for a group tennis lesson(I am a beginner and right now in the very zealous stage on grasping the basic techniques).

But I shall be able to show up at around 4:30 if there are others who would like to meet. Sleepye, you are our heart and soul, the situation doesn't look too good with the premise that  you are not coming.

Sorry that May you can’t come either, I am about to ask you and Abby out for Karaoke sometime(yeah i ask good singers only:)). Anyway, I am going to propose a special gathering――Karaoke(English songs only) and I hope you will be interested.

Movement, you certainly have some cool ideas about developing the club, though it sounds a bit complicated to me. By the way, maybe we can play tennis together sometime, i won't mind your seemingly not energetic enough to play :)

Anyway, wish everyone a good weekend no matter we will hold the gathering or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-12 09:20:56 |Display all floors

it seems the four of our ladies cannot attend the meeting this afternoon

how about movement?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.