Author: sleepye

Welcome to join CD Guangzhou English Club [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-22 10:03:43 |Display all floors

Suggested Meeting Place

1. The  newly opened Starbucks in Grandview Plaza (正佳广场),体育中心地铁站 , Ti yu zhong xin Station (Metro).

2. Full Moon Dream 浮水印 Tianhe North Road Bus Stop, 天河北,侨怡苑医院旁 Qiao Yi Yuan Hospital Nearby .

The second coffee shop shall be more quiet than Starbucks. But the first one is easily found for some of you, I think.

Please vote for your fovarite .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-23 10:26:16 |Display all floors

Email of the notice has been sent to all of your email address

Please do check it on time.

Those who did not receive the notice, please email your contact way to cdguangzhou@126.com.

Thanks and see you soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-23 14:58:17 |Display all floors

The second one

I like the second one------Full Moon Dream 浮水印 Tianhe North Road Bus Stop. It's a quite good plate for meeting. Maybe I will go to that coffee shop for some further looking before our meeting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-23 16:54:44 |Display all floors

I vote for FULL MOON DREAM too

I once met a friend there, it is a very nice place, very quiet. The conditions are better than Xiao Yuan(the small cafe where we met last time).

I am sure most of you ladies would enjoy this place. Let's meet in FULL MOON DREAM.

btw, Sue, Emily, Sophia, please remember to show up that day. Abby , i am sorry for the time schedule this weekend, but if it works well, we can still hold in on Saturday or more convenient time for most of you.

Please try to be there on time.

I suggest we hold the meeting twice a month from now on. I also expect to have some volunteers to schedule the meeting, say, a person for a meeting, all the volunteers do the job in turn. This topic shall leave for the meeting discussion on Sunday.

I have invited some other English speakers to join us this time. I hope all of you would enjoy the meeting. See you soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 14:41:26 |Display all floors

hello~~

Do anyone here remember me~~?
I really  wanna to come as long as I have time.
I have heard the name of coffee shop,but I don't know the place exactly.
Forgive me, "road blinde",Can anyone tell me the way to full moon, from 江南大道南???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 15:37:59 |Display all floors

the meeting place: Tian he North Road, Tianhe bei bus stop 天河北BUS站

hello, elet, how are things going with you?

You just reminded me that the meeting place is facing a restaurant named"江南渔村” . The cafe is located nearby 侨怡园医院 the hospital.  It is a pity I cannot find the online map indicating the place clearly to you.

I will leave my phone number to you in PM. Please check it if you still cannot find the place.

See you soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 15:47:40 |Display all floors

Information of the meeting place: Full Moon Dream Cafe, F2, No.388, Tianhe North

浮水印:咖啡厅也蒲奢华的

南方网讯  夜是女人的脸———不是取悦自己,就是取悦别人。浮水印是个适合取悦自己也适合取悦别人的地方:这里没有一处是被隔离或封闭起来的,却无论坐在哪里,都感觉置身世外。

一年前的浮水印在天河北,上下两层,地方不大但很有情调。一年后的浮水印仍在天河北———只是东迁了200米又扩建了600平方米,城堡式的门连接宫殿式的楼梯,走上去……像是进了哈利波特的梦境。

舞台正中是一棵被挖空的树,每晚9点,这里会准时坐着一个弹竖琴的女孩,制造一些比较飘渺的音符。而白天,空气里长时间荡着英文灵歌,恍若异域。

四周都是木质的桌台、书架、版画,铁质的吊顶、门帘、雕塑……只有坐椅是软的,舒服。空间被形形色色妖娆的花切分得大大小小,没有刻意设置的一堵墙或是一扇门,却远远近近模糊着边缘———朴实的虚幻的古典的后现代的……让你惊觉不同,但又不确定不同在哪里。

咖啡是这里的招牌。
地址:广州天河北388号二楼

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.