Author: xieyang

is it normal for a western male to accept money from his girlfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-19 19:35:32 |Display all floors

mmm

One hand should wash the other i think.

My last girl paid for me when i was in a rocky situation, and likewise I would have paid for her in future times, esp as she was unemployed.

If the boy doesnt appreciate it or express his thanks for your help, then he is a freeloader, bigtime...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-19 23:40:17 |Display all floors

Give money, Confucianism?

China has some 5000 years’ history, man gives money and raises woman, whatever at home or abroad, people takes it for grant, it’s real confucianism. Giving money to a man, the circumstance like the drama in TV series, describing Chinese only Queen Wuzetian in Ming Dynasty who raises men in royalty, those men are in a bid to win the queen whom can dotes on him and rely on this power woman to live. If a man like them, what a real man he is, perhaps he would court other girl with your money. whereas, most men on the above seem don’t recognize such hehavior, which actually reflects a survey issued before indicating men usually don’t quite want their female partners superior to them both in income and occupation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-20 01:14:51 |Display all floors

deleted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-20 07:51:51 |Display all floors

giving money to him is not helping him

you should give him more spiritual support than monetary support. if you keep sending him money for months or years, he will become more and more dependent on your supply.

if you truly understand him and want to help him, you should talk with him and give him more encouragement. He should try to find a job to support himself first, whatever work will do.

it is possible that he gets your money and support another girl. hehe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.