Author: lawrencelau

looking for a gf [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-24 10:52:37 |Display all floors

talk to me ?

my icq is267574714

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 10:57:51 |Display all floors

chukuwaka

Relax, guy.  The OP is 23 years old.... let me just say that dating when you are 23 is totally normal.  You really should try it sometime.  ^^

To OP:  you might want to explain the circumstances behind your stay in China.  It's only fair to let the girls who are interested know if you are there for a month or a year or however long.

But I think you might find that there are still some major cultural gaps to overcome.  ABC and chinese-chinese, are more different than you might think.  You might find that hongkong, taiwanese or singaporean girls closer to our background.  I don't know if you know about the "love boat", but you might want to give that a shot as well.  I know couple of ABCs back in college that said it was great.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 21:54:52 |Display all floors

hihi

talk to me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.