Author: mengtao

beijing lady lookin for foreign boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-21 13:54:28 |Display all floors

Not really

You just need to know where to look.  哈哈!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-21 15:34:56 |Display all floors

where? lol

dont like dating in English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-21 16:09:32 |Display all floors

hi, "miaotiao"means slim. a slim girl. ok

haha, most of freigners like slim girl.every girl hope have a bf, hummor , smart, wel_educated, good rich. good responsiblity.hqaha. including me.but I think money is not important if i 'll be happy with him.He Just can go out for climbing the moutain and go out for walk along the river with me ,it's enough. of coz he should be very happy .he should be love life love work, love me .lol.....i can feed by myself. haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-21 20:10:56 |Display all floors

ge``get a life`now~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-4 12:39:20 |Display all floors

~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-4 13:20:14 |Display all floors

a simple-minded girl

she is a beijinger, working in beijing; so, she may be from some other parts of china.

the native beijing girl or woman is not as feminine and slender as those from the south, and they tend to put on more and more weight when they get older.

if this girl is a native in beijing, she is prone to be overweight as she likes eating.

who pays for food, shopping and travelling and entertainment??? if the foreigner is already fluent in mandarin, if not for lanuage, what else can he expect from the beijing girl???

some foreigner should not be blamed for becoming sour. they have met a lot of such simple-minded chinese girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-5 22:06:34 |Display all floors

Forgiving her innocent

The 21- year-old may have little society experience, her thread  is straightforward,  somewhat become a target to be teased.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.