Views: 1397|Replies: 4

Effie: hope making friends here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-11 01:36:57 |Display all floors
Hello, everybody.It is really lucky for me to find this community by chance.I am a 23 years old girl  living in Beijing.I  have been working in a joint-stock  company  for nearly one year after graduated from university.So i am eager to practise my oral english desperately and want to meet more people and make friends as well. Hope we could be friends in future. my msn:effie_430@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-11 04:16:44 |Display all floors

Gong Xi Fa Cai Effie

Wo she Ma Lai Si Ya Hua Ren, Ni Hao,

Hope all is well with you and where did you graduate from? What are you doing in Beijing now and do describe your work.

I am an MBA Lecturer with www.kmdc.com.my here in Kuala Lumpur, look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Dr Tay JJ
tjj8@pd.jaring.my

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-11 10:29:45 |Display all floors

hi,tayjonjon

Nice  hearing  from u.I grauduated from Beijing technology and business univ  majored in journalism,but i am working for  marketing department in a card production company. So it seems that they are totally two differnent  fields to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-12 15:05:21 |Display all floors

Nice to meet ya.

Hey pal,
I am a 24 haggard boy, workin as a travel agent in Beijing, graduated as an english major.
If never mind, we could get in touch.
With best regards.
jin
PS. MSN: millerjin124@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-12 17:11:06 |Display all floors

:)

I really feel it's out of reality to practise your oral here. You know practising your oral English need face to face conversation.  But writing instant message, we can analyze, critisize and summarize your ideas, for sometimes even if you can speak it out , but in fact can not write down it logically and clearly.
  In my view, making friends with foreigners is a best way to strengthen your oral English, however, most of time we have no time to hunt a English native speaker. But we can play two roles or more roles in a selfset dialogue.
  I improve my English by reading English journals or others, which I benefit a lot from it.
  You can do so.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.