Views: 9100|Replies: 24

handsome jamesdean_ chinese guy loves white girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-7 23:21:00 |Display all floors
everyone:
  hello, my name is johnny lau(liu yu chuan for chinese刘昱川), chinese guy,study in beijing now, i am 25, 170cm, looks like james dean, and very honest,i like white girl.i don't know how to find one, so i have to come here.
  if you are beautiful white girl, please add me on tecent qq: 330459786
  or msn messenger: johnnylau44@hotmail.com this is my email adress too.
  i like to play tv games, i have a xbox,hehe.i dream of one day, in the cold winter of beijing, snow is flying outside, me and a beautiful white girl, we make some good chinese dish(a little), we eat chinese dish, drink a little wine, hold each other, kiss each other, and play xbox together, in this warm little room, snow is still flying outside. 。。。。。。。。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 07:19:18 |Display all floors

thats good

Dude, I am a western white guy and i can tell you that white girls love romantic stuff like that....

Just be yourself and be sincere man, if you express those feelings you will surely meet a girl who is yours!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 11:24:20 |Display all floors

Re: urbexer

Well... I think we, white girls, are a bit suspicios when a boy is soooo perfect ;)

Good luck, johnnylau!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 14:11:38 |Display all floors

really?

Well... I think we, white girls, are a bit suspicios when a boy is soooo perfect ;)

Ah i see....thanks for that nugget of information:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 16:41:16 |Display all floors

i am not perfect

i am not so perfect,but  you think i am perfect. that's your wrong.
i am not perfect. but i treat woman softly.
and i am not good luck, beacause i am still alone, i am still a male virgin, 25, i am so handsome, but still a virgin.......................(i am not only for the sex).
thank you for reply....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 16:42:09 |Display all floors

so

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 16:53:24 |Display all floors

and

i like the feeling when a white girl look at my eyes, so special feeling and a little kinky, strange, and lovely, and very imtimity( i can't find that feeling on chinese girl),
i love white girl's blue and green eyes, narrow tall nose, thin lips, up hook jaws, perfect forehead, and long arms,long finger, long leggs, sexy ass, curly hair. and their movement.
maybe you will say i am racist, if you this is racist, yes, i am.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.