Author: helpmelearn

Can you describe a book which influenced you in your childhood? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-12 09:59:23 |Display all floors

Hey!!!

Did anyone read the title, it says "CHILDHOOD" not  "ADOLESCENCE"....
I can't believe you guys read novels when you were a kid~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-13 01:47:02 |Display all floors

lots of book worms out there

I read 'Little Women" (unabridged) when I was 8; watched the movie and kept a VHS version.

My kid bro read all kinds of strange fictions/novels ...esp. on war....  the one he's reading now ...'Paris is burning'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-13 03:32:37 |Display all floors

Are you guys Northerners?? Because I don't see too many kids are reading novels in the South China~~

I remember when I was 10, I tried to read the book called 红岩, but I can't understand the plot at all, so I just gave up .... -_-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-13 06:17:04 |Display all floors

didn't read much

but i was fascinated by (Liao Zai Zhi Yi)  "ghost stories"

I read "Journey to the west" when I was in 6th grade, I dreamt i was the monkey king and hoped i could fly.

also read "The rommance of the three kingdom", liked each and every of the "5 tiger generals"

tried to read "the dream of the read mansion", but never could finish. I just couldn't muster enough interest, always got bored by those poems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-14 05:20:44 |Display all floors

Oh~ "dream of the red mansion", I tried to the read the first chapter online last year, and I was like gosh, can anything be more boring??!!!
P.S. I know myself, I know I am not the literature-type of people period

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.