Author: starow

why does english attract you so much? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-18 10:24:33 |Display all floors

agree with you

I am happy to be your friend by net,besides I also really make a lot of friends in practice by any way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-18 12:02:48 |Display all floors

to S and the like

we are learning this language at the call of modernization drive launched by our govenment. now we are absorbing from each nation the know-hows which are believing helpful to enhance the all- round national strength of this mother soil. we are convinced that one day in the near future this nation will outshine itself in the world. we admit that we are borrowing things from other countries currently and this is not a shamful thing. just look into the world history, without the importation from china of paper and printing,europe would have continued for much longer to copy books by hand. literacy would not have become so widespread.S and the like,those"racist' as rovi calls them should not lose sight of the fact the modern western civilization owes its prosperity to China. so stop those posts with clear racism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-18 12:10:11 |Display all floors

My viewpoint

Can we make the chinese be popular all over the world? what is the most popular? English, just so so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-18 12:12:53 |Display all floors

My viewpoint

Can we make the chinese be popular all over the world? what is the most popular? English, just so so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-18 16:39:57 |Display all floors

Wantting to speak some language dosen't means it must attrac you.

I don't think English attracts me so much,though I like to learn and practice it . As to me it's an very important tool for my life and career.
I always believe chinese and chinese language culture are more attractive than English. Chinese wording is so beautiful, such as our
ancient poem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-22 08:47:25 |Display all floors

I believe it will be

I believe your viewpoint must be turned into reality in the future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.