Author: cleopatra

Do all of you believe in a girl who masters more than six languages? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-7 11:11:35 |Display all floors

Your opinion is very newable!!

First, I am amazed at your logical thinking. Your classification for the level of foreign languages is understandable. It is true that Mastering a language and Speaking it have a huge difference, strictly speaking. That girl told me that she was good at writing and reading these languages, but that she was not sure if she could speak them well. I made a promise of meeting her in Korea during Christmas, and she said she would study Japanese harder to speak it fluently. I surely was really thankful when I heard that, but at the same time, I also couldn't help wondering if she made friends with me only to make her foreign language skill more better.. As a matter of fact, she sometimes likes to write some foreign language I don't know, which makes me think she is showing off her talent in it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-12 20:00:57 |Display all floors

Some one please join me~~

Everyone can answer my question or feel another quite different view of it, please don't hesitate to respond to my message. Just go ahead and take it easy~~ Cuz I still have some thing I can't find out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 14:21:58 |Display all floors

superman!

you know  actually I can speak 7 languages ,because I am a liar ~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-20 01:34:00 |Display all floors

It's incredible!

Maybe the girl you mentioned is a superman, say, superwoman, but it is incredible indeed! She can master six languages as young as 17 years old, while I was a lazy boy whose mind was full of hate to study at the age of 17. Thereby, I admire her and am thriving  to improve my English grade.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-20 09:00:43 |Display all floors

anything possible

well , i tell u two guys as below
1. the first guy is my former  head . he can speak 4 languages. he is a korean but his daddy is a chinese - korean and his mum is a chinese too but grew up in japese . so  he can speak korean , chinese , japanese. and he went to study in USA when he was young. there , he also speak english.
2. the second guy is my former boss. he is a german. he can speak 7 languages. on one hand , it is similar background for him and on the other hand , he always travel all over the world and he has a gift of language and interested in it .
                      ANYTHING POSSIBLE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-20 12:39:26 |Display all floors

re

this condition  is so  seldom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-22 12:05:42 |Display all floors

Anything is possible if you have a strong will and gut!

Besides a special condiion, you can only study HARD. It all depends on your will and guts! Remember, effort makes everything!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.