Views: 4281|Replies: 4

Behavour Resonably! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-5 15:57:29 |Display all floors
With  the winter  withdrawing,  the weather is colder  and colder,so  the  sitiation  is  against the  lovers.Because our college's  special  condition {the wind is very strong and there is other good place to  play}  many  lovers change their  places to  get  together  to  the  liberay. so  many  times  i  meet  these   condition  which the lovers  who sit  beside me  just say some useless words and some  bad actions.
so!  frifends ,what is your opion  on this matter?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-5 21:02:48 |Display all floors

Love is in the air!

I personally find nothing so inspiring as a pair of young lovers keeping each other warm. It means that there is love in the world, and that not everything is dark and gloomy like the winter sky.

If you are offended by the sight of lovers walking together or talking together, holding hands or kissing, you need to ask yourself _why_ you are offended.

Are you jealous? Or is there another reason?

Seeing people who love each other walking together reminds me of the love in my life - and on a cold winters day that makes me feel warm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-7 16:08:25 |Display all floors

let me say!

Dear,you must know  i  am  not jeasous  about  them,please pay attention on  my  text. i don't  hate love.also love is the precious thing in the world,In my opinion "A  man without love is wretched"the same ,i have a boyfriend.
But i think you should express your motion in right  place and in the right time, doyou think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-11 21:55:56 |Display all floors

forgive them and you may find a seat far away from them

a couple always sit in the corner of the library where far away from the
entrance. just as an ancient chinese and usual saying   
"惹不起总躲得起"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-13 11:59:23 |Display all floors

you are wright !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.