Author: littleboat

Part I. Our Company's Website, Pls help me ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-1 15:05:19 |Display all floors

why not invigorate?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 15:08:46 |Display all floors

often, neutral is natural

try to speak these words to a native and watch his face :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 15:45:22 |Display all floors

Develop does sound more natural here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 11:27:51 |Display all floors

some additional ones!

Our Strategy – (Invigorate) China’s Online Games Industry (T)hrough Continuous Innovation

(Since) its (inception), XXXX Games Development Co. Ltd. (has been a pioneer in) China’s internet games industry.  (By developing) games (with distinctive) national characteristics, and being practical and innovative, we (strive) to be a leader in China’s (online) games industry.

Changes are shown in brackets

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 12:37:05 |Display all floors

let me get this straight, ur company's website sounds rubbish

ask your marketing manager, what is the function of a website? don't u want something practical that can better serve your customers ? Drop those grandeous words which mean nothing.  

Go to  look at other world famous game company's website and see how they do this job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 12:43:09 |Display all floors

Thue. It is full of cliche, and big and empty words.

That's what I had wanted to tell our General Manager, but on second thought, the person who wrote this rubbish is not a bad person, so don't want to create trouble for him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.