- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 3186 Hour
- Reading permission
The British Empire Gentleman's club spreads the benefits to its members!
The British Club now has a membership that possess a lot of resources.|
(1) Food and Grain - there is 18 million km2 with really an oversupply of wheat, maize, cotton, soya, beef, pork, sheep etc. anything you want.
(2) It has oil, plenty of it. Canada = 3.5 M barrel/day, British Isle = 3.5 M barrel/day, Malaya = 1 M barrel/day or equivalent to 8 M barrel a day. The Empire Club only needs around 3.5M barrels of oil. The Basra oil - 1.5 M barrels, a benefit from Iraq disposal of the Nut Saddam Hussein would be added advantage.
The Chinese nation has provided the British Empire Club with at least 1M barrel/day outlet with is kind provision of oil distributorship and wholesaling in 2007 for Guandong and Shanghai, its old English Hunting grounds. But we really hope, this time the British must accord highest decorum and drop the old Aristocratic behaviour for real English Mason gentleman middle class value - like the Bananas and the old Chinese Gentry and Mandarinate.
(3) Singapore has develop a series of mini satelites that the British Empire club could launch from Australia. It would be cheaper than the Galileo system -GPS or the American GPS. The Satellite can give the British Empire the eyesight needed. It might have to develop satelite killing system using the same technology of the mini satellites.
(4) Singapore, South Africa has also developed coal liquification system that can provide the additional needs of the Empire Club, so that sufficient oil can be exported to maintain the Club. There is at least 300 - 500M tonnes of coal capacity (not including Canada) now in constant production.
(5) The new British Empire club air superiority fighters is to be developed soonest with markets in Canada, Australia, South Africa, Malaya, Singapore and maybe allies Korea or Taiwan will have more choices.
(6) The new aircraft carrier (adaptation from the old Harrier carriers could be developed rather quickly) could be sold to Singapore to protect the South East Asian waters from a worried Japanese!
With revenue from oil retail in China, common markets in Australia, Malaya, Canada and British Isle, the Empire Club would remain viable.
That way, The British Empire Club could retain sovereignity against an increasing dangerous world of American and Chinese competition.
The world would be a lot safer!
The Europeans are quite safe with Russian, Algerian, Libyan, Nordic oil...more than enought. They have the Euro, they have Galileo GPS, France provides the nuclear umbrella, Germany/France the hardware for military hardware!
The European Union is well prepared for the New Enviroment.