Views: 3017|Replies: 5

I need your help friend! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-30 18:37:13 |Display all floors
About one week ago,I have quarreled with my boyfriend.At that time I was very angry with him.Because i thought he had never put me in his heart.I gave him 2 sms,but he nerve replied me at all.Althougt after that I knew the fact is not like that.Just becos of network problem,he did not receice my sms and reply me.But don't know why,I still angry with him.I shouted at him:I don't want to talk to you!You don't care me at all.at once.At once I regreted for what I had done.I don't mean to hurt him at all.I also feel my heart is painful and bleeding.He only said to me:Forget it then if you want to think that way...
Afterward I have got sms him,becos I am afraid of he won't pick up my phone.He told me he was drinking with friends.His mood is very bad and low.He lose his mind.I also very sad when I hear what he said.That night I cannot sleep at all.I always thinking of him when I close my eyes.I know it's my fault. Therefore I have apologized for him with sms.He reply me that he will forget tomorrow,suggesting me rest early and don't think too much.How can I sleep?
The 3rd day he told me that he is feeling better.Actually i don't believe.But i don't want to let that thing hurts us again.So I don't ask him anymore.Little by little i find that i'm wrong.He has never called me "dear" from that time.I feel he got a shadow in his heart so that he is so cool to me...I want to say something  to him,but i really don't know how to say.Suddenly I feel maybe we will break up at end....That feeling make me want to cry... I dun want to lose him...I treasure our relationship...
What should I do now?Really  very heartache and sad...Now I scare to go out with him...Our happy time already passed by...Pls give me your opinion,thanks in advance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 18:59:58 |Display all floors

love needs to understand and to be understand!

Love is not easy anyway,
love needs to understand and to be understand!
wish you could get you boyfriend back in the new year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 21:01:07 |Display all floors

don't worry ,that is the true life,girl

hi buddy;
   a famous finger once marked ,  5% of life is happy,another 5% is bitter,and the rest is like a cup of boiled water .life used to be full with many quarrels,but it is the inconpatible that makes life more wonderful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-18 01:08:11 |Display all floors

Boyfriend

You need to meet-up in a neutral venue, no alcohol present, and tell each other exactly how you're feeling and what you want.  You can then judge the strength of your relationship.  

gunning

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-18 01:36:42 |Display all floors

cheer up gal!

hey gal, cheer up! sadness can't  help.  if you did something wrong, you should have the courage to admit it. and do something to make up for it. communication is very important. have a heart to heart talk with your boy. not just sms. tell him you are really sorry for what you did. ask for his forgiveness. seriously and sincerely. and tell him what you told us in this forum. don't be afraid to talk about problems or it is never gonna be settled. believe in your god, believe in yourself, and believe in the one you love. and you have our best wishes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-18 18:13:30 |Display all floors

bestir yourself

quarreles  can't avoid between lovers,though you still love each other and you all have temperament. but someone must be submit first.

in fact, the relations among people are all same. you should image your lover is your good friend when you quarrel with your lover.if you do that you can forgive him easier.because the lover is always friend at all.

i think  you can deal with all better.
good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.