Views: 2716|Replies: 3

No go [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-29 23:17:08 |Display all floors
I gather from the post taken away that Chinese men are not encouraged to have Caucasian women, is that true?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 00:01:34 |Display all floors

not sure

hey buddy , what do you mean that ? i cannt well understand you , i m a chinese boy . which country are u come from then ??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 09:46:26 |Display all floors

that is not what i sense

chinese men are VERY interested at the Good Looking caucasian women, from what i read.  the standard of "good looking" in china is not too different from the amercian hollywood standard or the european standard in general.

but average chinese men are not very fat or bulky build, so some very over weight caucasion women may not be too attractive to them, i believe so.

to conclude, the infamous or famous character in this forum, kanyuek, dreams of a 6 feet tall blond wife all day and night.  just thought i should mention this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 13:32:03 |Display all floors

I am of Chinese origin but come from Malaysia. Lived in England for five years and was also based in Dubai of the United Arab Emirates.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.