Views: 3348|Replies: 7

european looks for friends -pen pals [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-28 21:13:01 |Display all floors
hi, i'm looking for friends from al around the world; i'm interested in talking about culture, politic tradition.
i'll answer to everybody
laura

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 21:20:29 |Display all floors

Penpal

I am looking for penpals too. I'm Malaysian Chinese live in KL and work there my email is tjj8@pd.jaring.my and do let me know if you ever drop by this part of the world. I am an academic lecturer on an MBA program for an Australian university in KL, act as an academic advisor for Calamus Univ. and am education consultant to Univ. of West of England Bristol. Only too glad to be a pen and pal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-29 02:20:44 |Display all floors

argentinian girl looks for friends too

Im living in Beijing since last week and Im interested in making friends here, if you are interested write me at mariantrindade@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 08:18:54 |Display all floors

Asian American looking for pen pals

Hi,

I'm an Asian American guy.  Would like to make pen pals from every corner of the world.  I only speak English.  But, many of my friends speak broken english.  So I am good at deciphering for the most part.  So if any one wants to practice English.  Send me an email jungjung11@hotmail.com .  Or email me on Chinadaily.com forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 20:09:59 |Display all floors

nice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 20:10:12 |Display all floors

nice to be ur pen pal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 20:10:38 |Display all floors

nice to be ur pen pal

i'm a graduate in tsinghua uni,wanna be ur pal
  my email:immortalphx@163.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.