Views: 3800|Replies: 2

Chinese girls in Xiamen [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-27 10:10:23 |Display all floors
I like the way Chinese girls that I had met in Xiamen ask you for your call cards for contact. Something that Chinese girls in Malaysia will never do.  Also they were dam cute and pretty. Must be the more liberal policy there but it is easier to pick up a conversation even though my Ming Hua (hokkien) is better than my putonghua. Managed to visit Xiamen University, impressive and got to meet the professor there too. I think I just fell in love with one part of China even though I have visited Beijing and Shanghai before, Xiamen is just a nice size and people are friendly too.

I have gone steady with English girls, Singaporean girls, Australian girls and Eurasian girls but Xiamen is really special. Hmmm. Must be something about the cleanliness of the place it is sooooo clean. The girls look simple yet attractive none of the fuss that you get with other nationalities, especially heavy make up or exposed lingerie!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 15:36:46 |Display all floors

true!

Also they were dam cute and pretty

Damn straight! I know a few from this province, and well.......no don't go there!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 16:23:28 |Display all floors

wow, you are welcome to fuzhou university

the girl in xiamen university is not necessarily the local girl. perhaps you are in love with the place which makes you love the girls there. then do you know fuzhou university? fuzhou is the capital of the same province and i will be the English teacher of that university, anyway,Welcome to my university.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.