Views: 8181|Replies: 16

Who can tell me the song name,which is sang by Dido? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-3 18:05:15 |Display all floors
Yesterday evening, I heard a very nice song in JoyFM. Accorrding to the DJ YingFeng saying, It's sang by Dido, an famed songstress.

I didn't hear the original song name, but heard the chinese translation called "为爱投降".

Then, I searched it with Google and use the key words as above, but failed.

Who knew the original song name, I want to download it, thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 00:58:49 |Display all floors

song called "White Flag"

Hi

Dido's "While Flag" is what you're after. Song called "White Flag", one of my favourites too.

HTH

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 13:04:49 |Display all floors

You like the song, so you want to steal it?!

If you really enjoyed the song, then you should thank the artist by buying her CD.

Not a 10yuan daoban copy - but a real copy.

I like your bicycle, is it ok if I steal it? I like your jacket, I think I'll steal it. I liked what you wrote in your presentation, I think I'll steal it.

"Downloading" music, unless you download from a site authorised by the artist, is simply stealing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 15:06:48 |Display all floors

hey, upstair guy!

You mean downloading music is stealing?
I can not believe that you had never downloaded  the MP3 or software once in Internet  !  
It's realy a foolish juke!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 15:07:33 |Display all floors

HI, bucks_mk!

thanks for telling me:)

I found the link eventually, it took me half an hour.

It's really a nice song, to share with everybody!

“White Flag”

http://zisong.bbcw.org/songs.asp?album=3871

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 19:03:48 |Display all floors

Of course downloading is stealing!

Where have you been living? Under a rock?

And to answer your question: no. I never have downloaded anything from the internet that I didn't pay for.

If someone gives me something beautiful, like a song, then I want to repay that gift.

You're a theif - there's no other way to say it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 21:32:21 |Display all floors

share free information...To any doubter

Why is the internet  getting so popular? it's just because it is a place full of free information, and also thanks to these free information, the net world is made a better and more friendly place to surf and live in, right? Here in the forum, we are also sharing our experience and opinions and various information in a free and open way! what you refer to, I think,  are pirated softwares, and it's different from downloading some free things from the net. If everything in your world or in your eye is just attached with a price tag, you are just going too far, and life in some way is too miserable, isn't it?
Don't go to extremes when you just want to be fair. Be happy and enjoy  the fresh air and sunshine to your heart's content. They are all free!!My friend!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.