Author: coffee521

What a busy morning!(现代人的生活节奏) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-29 13:55:12 |Display all floors

i have the same feeling

I worked  for a software company three years ago.Then chasing the bus was my everyday  work.Everymorning,I didn't have a breakfast before my work.hence,i got stomachache.it is a chronic disease. I think it will be with me all my life.Now,I get a position in a state-owned  enterprise .The work place id better before,but the pressure is harder.i never catch up the bus any more,but i begin to chase my company bus.I think everything shouldn't be perfect.there is two sides.so you may not want to sleep early at night,eapecially young pepole.we have night life every day ,sometimes till midnight.This kind of life style is popular in south china.for example,I lives in shenzhen,i always go to bed at twelve ,get up at 7o'clock.If you have a dream ,you must be tired in the morning.I think the the deepnee of sleepness (深睡)  is very important.what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-29 21:51:51 |Display all floors

a good poem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 15:18:33 |Display all floors

we have four days off on for the coming new year,how about u?

to butterflys:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 15:20:48 |Display all floors

why,i never sleep later at night.

philuu fish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 15:22:09 |Display all floors

really the same with u,my brother working there,ever hear of the lifestyle there

to cindy_1979 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 15:22:48 |Display all floors

thx ,travis80

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-30 00:48:23 |Display all floors

Haha!

You are busy  indeed!   In nowaday's modern society,everyone in it workes  like a machine! The pace of the life is too much fast, which makes everyone normal out of breath!
    We have no way to get rid of it,because the society isn't controlled by  individuals
    What's more , if we want to get what we want ,or exceed others in some aspects ,we must do that!
    You must pay for what you want to get!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.