Author: maryni

foreign trade knowledge [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-11 04:08:11 |Display all floors

Try CNN.com

Try some of the foreign websites on business like www.cnn.com or www.bbc.com otherwise get an MBA in International Business from an established business school.

Regards

Dr Tay JJ
www.kmdc.com.my

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-15 10:20:26 |Display all floors

foreign trade knowledge

15/02/2005.

My suggestion may not be relevant to your question but I feel of adding this information.

You could contact consulate (situated in your country) of the country you wish to trade with.  They may have a library where you may be able to see business magazines, trade directories of the country you wish to trade with.  If not, they may be able to guide you about chambers of commerce or provide links for their govt. websites.  It is not necessary to go personally if they are far from your place, you can e-mail or send fax to them.

Pradip.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-15 10:26:04 |Display all floors

foreign trade knowledge

15/02/2005.

My suggestion may not be relevant to your question but I feel of adding this information.

You could contact consulate (situated in your country) of the country you wish to trade with.  They may have a library where you may be able to see business magazines, trade directories of the country you wish to trade with.  If not, they may be able to guide you about chambers of commerce or provide links for their govt. websites.  It is not necessary to go personally if they are far from your place, you can e-mail or send fax to them.

Pradip.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-15 10:27:10 |Display all floors

foreign trade knowledge

15/02/2005.

Pradip.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-15 16:34:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-1 09:49:31 |Display all floors

thanks for your recommendation!!!

hi! dear friends,

glad to receive your many useful recommendations, thanks!!

i will try to inrich myself as you mentioned and believe that everything will be well .

Best wishes,

Mary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-2 11:47:07 |Display all floors

推荐自学的考试教材书<外贸函电>

有实用的例子和基础知识.  适合有英文基础的,再学学外贸专业知识的书.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.